East Stirlingshire v Clyde

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marko fit to play and Roberts to feature as a trialist. McManus's superb work rate and skill could do with some experience and brains besides him.

Think mcmanus will score goals with some help hope big Marko shores up the defence

2 0 clyde

Tell you what, I fucking hope the striker is Colin Nish, as has been rumoured on here. I think he'd be a cracking signing at this level. I was a ballboy when he scored a hat-trick against ICT the first time around 8)

As for tomorrow, I don't have a clue how things will turn out - there are a lot of unknown quantities being chucked in there. I wonder if BF is actually placing too much hope on 'experience' digging us out of the hole we'recurrently in, at the expense of players who can actually still run the length of themselves. That being said, the signing of Neil 'experience' McGowan back in 2010 was one of the best moments of my life. So aye, who knows. Mon the Bully :thumsup2

Tell you what, I fucking hope the striker is Colin Nish, as has been rumoured on here. I think he'd be a cracking signing at this level. I was a ballboy when he scored a hat-trick against ICT the first time around 8)

As for tomorrow, I don't have a clue how things will turn out - there are a lot of unknown quantities being chucked in there. I wonder if BF is actually placing too much hope on 'experience' digging us out of the hole we'recurrently in, at the expense of players who can actually still run the length of themselves. That being said, the signing of Neil 'experience' McGowan back in 2010 was one of the best moments of my life. So aye, who knows. Mon the Bully :thumsup2

Colin Nish "he's pish" has already signed for Cowdenbeath.

This is absolutely a must win, although trips to ochilview are utterly shite as was proven the last time we were there.

Archived