Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

oompa

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a joke. Why the need to do the draw in private. Utterly shambolic,

It was filmed, it was stated the draw would be 5 pm then repeated 6.30 i guess it all depends where you read the announcement.

Folk need to calm there jets, take deep breaths and stop being angry so much all the time.

The draw has been made and we have some great ties / potential ties.

It was filmed, it was stated the draw would be 5 pm then repeated 6.30 i guess it all depends where you read the announcement.

Folk need to calm there jets, take deep breaths and stop being angry so much all the time.

Must have missed that 1 bud

Everywhere I saw it was live at 6.30pm

LADESIDE

The situation as i knew it and others i know was it would be drawn at 5 pm then shown on TV at 6.30 .

Perfectly acceptable, draw has been made great ties to look forward to. My take on it anyway.

Agree that there's no point in getting worked up about it, but the email sent out from our East Region Secretary stated that the draw would take place on the show at 6.30pm. No mention of the earlier time which is a bit sloppy.

The situation as i knew it and others i know was it would be drawn at 5 pm then shown on TV at 6.30 .

Perfectly acceptable, draw has been made great ties to look forward to. My take on it anyway.

Can you recall where you were made aware of this?

@peterandroughie tweeted a link saying draw at 5pm

Thanks for that Nocko, RobRoyGuy doesn't seem to recall where he was made aware of his understanding of the draw time,so unless anyone else knows different,the only reference so far is an obscure account on Twitter

the peter & roughie show or most of STV Glasgow is recorded. it was always gonnae be a recording. they don't show anything 'live'. the twitter page and website had the link for it. they weren't hiding anything, the SJFA haven't done anything wrong for a change. got the draw on a much bigger platform than before so no damage done.

Another winnable looking home tie,if we get past the 4th round of course.

With Jamie Campbell leaving and your form would be surprised if you beat shettleston.

I wonder how many viewers tuned in? It seems to me that advertising the event on a Twitter account that has a couple of thousand followers is any better than advertising on this forum,or the SFA website. Massively underwhelming.

Archived