Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

oompa

Or indeed the official sjfa website has SFA on it re day/time of when the draw will be made. The sad jfa are confirming their status as a joke. Agree as a Liverpool fan that the a---paper that is the sun should not be the outlet for publicity.

Well now, official SJFA site for news? They had St.Andrews v Broughty 31st January postponed. Mind you further on they gave the result. Anyone take them at face value and miss the game?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUSSYBOY; There are many people like myself who would never buy the sun Just ask Liverpool fans why.

Is not passing on info via P&B the answer?

agreed - wouldn't buy it even if last paper in shop so have to pass on all the TJ info

Haha superb mate and all too true...nothing to do with saving junior football all to do with saving TJ.

The fact he uses the Sun shows that he is a man not to be trusted.

He is not using the sun. He is using Scott Campbell the journalist who i happen to think does a good job. I am not a fan of that newspaper but if i need to buy it to read Scott's articles i will.

He is not using the sun. He is using Scott Campbell the journalist who i happen to think does a good job. I am not a fan of that newspaper but if i need to buy it to read Scott's articles i will.

Any decent journo wouldnae work for the Sun..it's a right wing Tory propaganda shite rag just like the Daily Heil.

Does that mean we might get fixtures for next weekend on Wednesday night? Or am I just being very optimistic. SR is worse than TJ. Maybe the ants secretary, Felix? Could come on and give the fans some information about the ins and outs of the big wigs. I'm sure he proposed change and they stitched him up over it, but he is now on the committee?

Any decent journo wouldnae work for the Sun..it's a right wing Tory propaganda shite rag just like the Daily Heil.

Presume the Daily Heil is that fascist rag the Daily Mail, rocker. Same rag that supported Hitler and his England based follower SIR Oswald Mosley in the 1930's.

Any news from the Kremlin out Mount Florida way, just where we stand with R5?

The draw for the 5th round of the Scottish Junior Cup will take place on the Peter Martin/ Alan Rough show tomorrow evening (Wednesday 4 February) at 6.30pm. The show is broadcast on STV Glasgow and STV Edinburgh on Freeview 23 Virgin 159 and Sky 117.

Credit where it's due. A televised draw for Round 5 is a novelty. Bravi

Archived