Squeaky bum time ups and downs ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truly insightful post there Nostradamus.

Others tipped us to make it, form wise we are second bottom of the league in the last six games.

Looked at it over ten then nine etc we keep sinking lower even with others not really putting a run together.

Anyway the playoffs are irrelevant for us, we don't have any bottle.

Have to beat Airdrie first though !!!! I still have nightmares about the last match.

I think Morton will just have enough. If I had to pick someone else I'd say Brechin, they seem to be going under the radar but if they win their 2 games in hand go joint top. They've got a good squad for this level.

I'd go:

Morton

Brechin/Stranrear

Forfar

the rest

Not if we won our game in hand they wouldn't.

Anyway, I would think Morton will win it with Stranraer, Brechin and ourselves in playoffs.

Not if we won our game in hand they wouldn't.

Anyway, I would think Morton will win it with Stranraer, Brechin and ourselves in playoffs.

That reminds me of Dick's after match comments after our last game at Station Park . " We are about 10 points ahead (it was 5 ) and a couple of games in hand " (we were level on games at the time)

He was clearly rattled. :P

That reminds me of Dick's after match comments after our last game at Station Park . " We are about 10 points ahead (it was 5 ) and a couple of games in hand " (we were level on games at the time)

He was clearly rattled. :P

You are obsessed with the dick ;)

Archived