Hibs v Raith

We've started to hit a bit of form now. Unbeaten in 4, only conceding 1 goal In that time. Although, Hibs are playing well at the minute and i do reckon that they will win.

Nade in for Elliot

Moon in for Scott

Fox in for Callachan

Would be the 3 changes I'd make.

One things guaranteed, if Martin f**king Scott starts, its a guaranteed loss.

McGurn to play another blinder to give us any hope of getting something.

Heart says 2-1 Raith

Head says 2-0 Hibs

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you'd have to imagine Hibs will win this one. I was disappointed we didn't go onto beat them last time at Easter Road, Conroy wasting a glorious chance, but it's a very different Hibs side we're facing now.

Would have Nade in for Elliot but probably that's all. If Scott dropped out I wouldn't be disappointed but I think we may bring in Nade for Elliot and that'll be that.

3-0 Hibs.

Seriously though, before I get attacked by my nemesis. We seriously need a striker. What's happened to Jason Scotland has he been fixed up with another club yet. Because and I don't think I'm alone in this, and that is our strikers are utter shan. I really can't see them scoring another goal. Unfortunately the oaf is sticking by them. I really hope not.

I'm fairly shocked some want Callachan out. He wasn't in the best of form yesterday but still showed more than Scott. I'd probably be inclined to pack the midfield. Drop Elliot and bring in Nade and Moon for Stewart. Murray would probably get criticised for it should we lose however our current strikers don't even look like scoring.

We had three games at Easter Road in 2014: W2 D1 L0.

We'll win. Nade will raise his game again and flash his sixpack to the Hibs faithful after he scores. This will drive the Hibs punters mad with desire.

CC Blooms is also dece.

Aye? I've been to the Theatre Royal next door to it. That's a decent enough boozer. What do CCs have on tap. I'm easy about drinking in gay bars. I've been to The Regent pub before - it's on the Abbeyhill side of Easter Road and it was quite good. Nice comfy sofas.

I'm easy about drinking in gay bars. I've been to The Regent pub before - it's on the Abbeyhill side of Easter Road and it was quite good. Nice comfy sofas.

shame the fuckin bar stools are upside down...

Archived