Kilmarnock January Transfer window

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bas savage, a forward thinking attack duck to undergo a medical at rugby park next week with a 2 year deal on the table!!!

Interestingly, Bas Savage currently appears to be playing for a call centre in Thailand.

When we did have Bad Savage on trial many moons ago, he played one game for the reserves against oldco (rip) and ripped Weir and Dailly apart all game. Was pretty surprised when he never got offered a deal.

Funnily enough I should add that JJ and BB couldn't make the game that night so Mr.Locke was in charge. Maybe he got the final say on whether Bas was good enough or not. The boy could certainly moonwalk.

Need a hard tackling midfielder (like Mavis) and a box to box to support the front men (like Kelly or Bryson) and someone up front with pace to chase Josh ariel knock ons (like Bobby Williamson) - so with AJ we will prob end up with a 6 ft 5 striker who does not score and has no pace - oh we already have 4 of them!

Can't see anyone coming in. That will only happen if someone leaves and none of our players are worth buying. A few rejected the chance to be released.

I heard that of Cairney, and that Miller didn't want to move to Falkirk. Club are still trying to push these through though.

I heard that of Cairney, and that Miller didn't want to move to Falkirk. Club are still trying to push these through though.

I heard that as well. We offered Scott Robinson of Hearts a contract, although we still need to get rid of someone before signing him.

Archived