Fixtures for Saturday 31st Jan

Kennie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit pissed off that we now have no game. After the Peasy farce and 2 call offs at Glenafton, we will now not have played for 5 weeks by the time we play Petershill on the 7th of Feb. Have Ladeside still to play Talbot in the league? If yes, why was that fixture not just added to this week's scheduled games?

A bit pissed off that we now have no game. After the Peasy farce and 2 call offs at Glenafton, we will now not have played for 5 weeks by the time we play Petershill on the 7th of Feb. Have Ladeside still to play Talbot in the league? If yes, why was that fixture not just added to this week's scheduled games?

Aye.

Still to play Talbot home & away & Bankies home & away. The way this guy organises the fixtures is beyond comprehension. It's as if he goes out his way to make things harder not just for himself with the flack he takes but the cost to clubs whom having received 3 fixtures in a row &! planned accordingly have now found theirselves either having a home fixture in the league instead of an away West fixture like ourselves or like Beith with no fixture at all.

This can't go on .

We are semi professional football & the fixtures are dealt with worse than when I played under 13 boys brigade football.

Until things like this stop occurring any talk of super duper leagues is meaningless

LADESIDE

See that..even full of the drink on a Sat night Hertha can work it oot better...6k to you mate :)

Haha not had a drink in 3 weeks and another 3 weeks to go clash of my wee drying out spell so I'm standing for president of the sjfa at this rate . ;)

Fan of the juniors and Ginger blastie can be my sidekicks and you can be the secretary . :)

Still to play Talbot home & away & Bankies home & away. The way this guy organises the fixtures is beyond comprehension. It's as if he goes out his way to make things harder not just for himself with the flack he takes but the cost to clubs whom having received 3 fixtures in a row &! planned accordingly have now found theirselves either having a home fixture in the league instead of an away West fixture like ourselves or like Beith with no fixture at all.

This can't go on .

We are semi professional football & the fixtures are dealt with worse than when I played under 13 boys brigade football.

Until things like this stop occurring any talk of super duper leagues is meaningless

LADESIDE

You're absolutely right, any improvement or advancement of the Junior game is being held up by those who are tasked AND PAID to drive it forwards. This has to be addressed at the AGM, it just can't continue.

There is simply no excuse for not having a season long fixture list in place any more, it can very easily be done. Allow occasional free weekends throughout the calendar for inevitable postponed games to be played & you can also accommodate games in midweek in the spring. Easy.

Archived