Hibs 2015 Juggernaut thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would hibs fans rate Boyle from Dundee? Was a revelation in the the old 3rd division and was supposed to becoming to us when we were in the the second division only for red tape to scupper the deal. Would you say the championship is his level?

This may be an controversial post but if we fail to make the play-offs. Stubbs has to go. :ph34r:

I hope you lot are not thinking of pinching our manager of us again?.

Hibs in the race for 2nd had it in the bag, when suddenly......

Losing 2nd is not even that big of a deal as long as they manage to stay in the top 4, which is going to be a challenge.

This may be an controversial post but if we fail to make the play-offs. Stubbs has to go. :ph34r:

That only would make sense if he was performing worse than what we have seen from his predecessors the last couple of five years of so. Just replacing the manager every time, allowing him some time "to get his own team in" before he can be judged is part of the reason we are where we are. There is nothing that suggests we would get a better manager if we get rid of him now, so we better go for some stability and experience at this club going into the new season.

I heard it was "ladies day" at Easter Road yesterday.......how did that go lads?

There were a load of burds singing "sunshine on Leith" on the karaoke at tge pub last night.....

Can't see Hibs not making the play off due to their run in, but you wouldn't fancy them to beat anyone in it.

Stubbs has had an easy ride imo. Could easily finish the season winning less than 50% of their games, and so far Cowdenbeath, Rangers, Alloa and Livingston have accounted for over 2/3rds of their points.

The failure to break teams down has been apparent all season and is still losing them points on a regular basis.

I heard it was "ladies day" at Easter Road yesterday.......how did that go lads?

There were a load of burds singing "sunshine on Leith" on the karaoke at tge pub last night.....

Knowing your 'interests' I'd say you're in a better position to tell us about how ladies day went.

Can't see Hibs not making the play off due to their run in, but you wouldn't fancy them to beat anyone in it.

Stubbs has had an easy ride imo. Could easily finish the season winning less than 50% of their games, and so far Cowdenbeath, Rangers, Alloa and Livingston have accounted for over 2/3rds of their points.

The failure to break teams down has been apparent all season and is still losing them points on a regular basis.

We've regularly been breaking teams down and creating loads of chances in games, it's our failure to take the chances that have been the problem.

We seem to miss absolutely sitters each game but if you don't take your chances your dont deserve to win matches.

Also far too many f**k ups at home this season.

There's still plenty to play for this season so I'm still positive atm.

We've regularly been breaking teams down and creating loads of chances in games, it's our failure to take the chances that have been the problem.

We seem to miss absolutely sitters each game but if you don't take your chances your dont deserve to win matches.

Also far too many f**k ups at home this season.

There's still plenty to play for this season so I'm still positive atm.

fair point, I probably meant finish teams off rather than make chances.

I didn't really see a great improvement from Rangers today. Better organised certainly and a bit more purposeful but still nothing special

I wouldn't say that stacks of sitters were missed yesterday to be honest. Plenty of pressure and the odd half chance that might have fallen differently.

We had more clear cut chances than you did though.

I'd say that a failure to break a team down was precisely Hibs' problem in that game.

Archived