What are people doing when the day of the bigot is on?

son of a bankie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something like this you mean?

There is either a true story or an urban myth surrounding the WPC on the grey on the clip here,

Weegie: Haw hen, yer cuddy is foaming at the mooth.

WPC on said grey:: Aye, so would you be if you were lucky enough to be between my legs for half an hour.

Absolutely no sympathy for the people injured on that day. Injured only because they were so stupid to enter the field of play and fight each other. Utter, utter scum. FTOF.

Quite agree. There's one point where the commentator mentions (I paraphrase) " a wee rangers fan in the goalmouth - he doesn't know what's going on".

Well, even in my earliest days of attending matches, I knew that the goalmouth wasn't the normal place for a fan to be. It must have been forty or more yards from the terracing - did he get fucking teleported?

Utter scum the fucking lot of them.

Diddys up in arms about crowd trouble 35 years ago.. :lol: Hey lads did you know the Titanic sunk? :1eye

Even worse is most of the cretins horrified by these actions 35 years ago :rolleyes: will be sitting watching and hoping for a repeat of this on Sunday so they can have something gloat on here about.. Sad

And ships continue to sink. And leopards still don't change their spots.

Typically deluded OF fan.

I'll be watching it like any other Sunday game not involving Dundee if I've got nothing better to do. I genuinely could not give a flying f**k about the game. I've always preferred the Edinburgh derby over the Glasgow one.

How can you have a preference over something you don't give a flying f**k about :huh:

Quite agree. There's one point where the commentator mentions (I paraphrase) " a wee rangers fan in the goalmouth - he doesn't know what's going on".

Well, even in my earliest days of attending matches, I knew that the goalmouth wasn't the normal place for a fan to be. It must have been forty or more yards from the terracing - did he get fucking teleported?

Utter scum the fucking lot of them.

You are actually raging at a kid who appears to be caught up in the trouble , you have no idea the circumstances which led to him being in the goalmouth , could have been his dad acting the arse and the kid has ran on trying to keep close to him , he could have been caught in a surge of the crowd. Many acted the c**t on that day on both sides from that video but that wee boy is clearly in distress and the fact this seems to anger you and you have placed the blame at his door is baffling

You are actually raging at a kid who appears to be caught up in the trouble , you have no idea the circumstances which led to him being in the goalmouth , could have been his dad acting the arse and the kid has ran on trying to keep close to him , he could have been caught in a surge of the crowd. Many acted the c**t on that day on both sides from that video but that wee boy is clearly in distress and the fact this seems to anger you and you have placed the blame at his door is baffling

Aye, raging - that's what I must be.

"Caught in a surge of the crowd" - you wouldn't end up that far from the terraces if you were caught in a fucking tornado!

If, indeed, he was following his dad, it's pretty clear where the blame lies. I would suggest, however, that if he's got there under his own steam, then Darwin wrote the book on such behaviour.

As I know from personal experience, there was no apparent minimum age requirement for OF dicks in those days, although the weans normally limited themselves to spitting and swearing at the opposition.

"Caught in a surge of the crowd" - you wouldn't end up that far from the terraces if you were caught in a fucking tornado!

If, indeed, he was following his dad, it's pretty clear where the blame lies. I would suggest, however, that if he's got there under his own steam, then Darwin wrote the book on such behaviour.

As I know from personal experience, there was no apparent minimum age requirement for OF dicks in those days, although the weans normally limited themselves to spitting and swearing at the opposition.

If you wouldn't run on the pitch as a kid when everyone else was doing it then yer a boring bass WRK, if I was at Hampden I'd of fired on aswell, plenty of things wrong with that video but a wee kid isn't one of them

Maybe it's the same wee kid who supposedly kicked his teeth in.......

I didn't say the crowd dragged him there , I said he could have been caught up in a surge causing him onto the pitch or separating him from whatever adults was looking after him, and as a confused panicked young boy he has probably ran to the goalmouth where there seems to be a heavy police presence. And if it was a case of him following his dad , I clearly stated this would have been a case of his old man acting like an arse. I just find it sad your bitterness seems to have engulfed you so much that you seem to be angry at what is clearly a distressed child.

I will probably watch it

Sames but posting on pie and bovril whilst doing so.

Probably listen on the radio and look for pictures of crowd violence to post up

post-1545-14227306931672_thumb.jpg

I didn't say the crowd dragged him there , I said he could have been caught up in a surge causing him onto the pitch or separating him from whatever adults was looking after him, and as a confused panicked young boy he has probably ran to the goalmouth where there seems to be a heavy police presence. And if it was a case of him following his dad , I clearly stated this would have been a case of his old man acting like an arse. I just find it sad your bitterness seems to have engulfed you so much that you seem to be angry at what is clearly a distressed child.

Again, you attribute this "anger" to me. Why is that?

I can only assume you've never been to Hampden, if you think a "surge" could carry anyone that distance - unless you mean he went along with the pitch invasion? Because that's not a surge, you know.

The final that fashion forgot. I was at it but had to leave before the fun, as my mate stamped out in a huff. Anyway, what has 4 legs and c**t halfway up its back?

A police horse.

You're always at it, Sarge :P

Was that the joke that made your mate stamp out, and did he take his horse too?

Archived