What are people doing when the day of the bigot is on?

son of a bankie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then imagine losing to them in said final. :o

At least losing to Celtic would be considered the norm.

But you'd back your team to beat them no? It's like I'd have wanted us to draw QoS in 2008 but it hurt more losing to them!

Obviously not exactly the same but I'd say we'd beat rangers by a couple of clear goals 9 times out of 10. I guess we'll see in the final!! :P

We were just chatting about this, i think it would be hilarious if Rangers won but my pals think it would be funnier if Celtic did

thoughts?

I think the best all round would be a Rangers win and to lose the final by a word score. ie 7(seven) or 8(eight) v 0. That should leave both suitably stunned.

I'll be watching it. If Celtic don't win by at least 3, it will ruin my weekend.

Why support one lot of bigot filth against another mob?

ETA

Might watch scum vs filth in the hope of mayhem in ground.

Will no doubt forget about it until it's all over, as normal with these things. Think the last Glasgow derby I saw was Celtic putting six past that team we used to see cutting about the place all the time. Third Lanark?

Anyway, Rangers win for maximum lulz. But only if followed by an announcement in the Evening Times that Big Mike's withdrawing them from the SPFL to merge with his big team in England as The Newcastle Rangers. Surely a happy resolution for all concerned.

What's the most absolute batshit crazy thing that you think could happen on Sunday?

Half of the stuff that's happened in the past couple of years I just couldn't have predicted, I'll be disappointed if something daft doesn't happen on Sunday (apart from the expected daftness of the fans).

I'll go for Mike Ashley turning up at the game and sitting next to Peter Lawwell.

any invasion off the pitch by one side will be met with one by the other , and that is when shite will get interesting.

Those wire mesh/moat things they have at the front of the stands at Hampden make that more or less impossible, unless they have removed them post Commonwealth games?

What's the most absolute batshit crazy thing that you think could happen on Sunday?

Dean Shiels and Jon Daly scoring a hat-trick each in the first 20 minutes then sitting together on the half way line making daisy chains for each other whilst singing Kumbaya.

Those wire mesh/moat things they have at the front of the stands at Hampden make that more or less impossible, unless they have removed them post Commonwealth games?

If people want to invade a pitch they'll find a way, even if it means cutting there balls apart on the mesh

Half of the stuff that's happened in the past couple of years I just couldn't have predicted, I'll be disappointed if something daft doesn't happen on Sunday (apart from the expected daftness of the fans).

I'll go for Mike Ashley turning up at the game and sitting next to Peter Lawwell.

On field fighting with fans getting involved would be pretty great. I'd love to see Broony getting lamped by an orc before retaliating and getting red carded. Anything that involves a Celtic player getting an extended suspension would be useful too on a personal scale.

the pope turns up full off bevvy in amongst the union bears singing king bilys on the wall

Archived