What are people doing when the day of the bigot is on?

son of a bankie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were just chatting about this, i think it would be hilarious if Rangers won but my pals think it would be funnier if Celtic did

thoughts?

Well i know more Rangers fans than Celtic fans so a Celtic win would be most pleasing.

10-0 Celtic or any sort of Rangers win would be brilliant. A narrow Celtic victory would be a major disappointment.

Agree but i think people forget Celtic aren't as good as we get told and that Rangers have been ok when they have raised their game against Premiership teams.

Watching with a hangover of either misery or joy depending on the United result.

Rangers would be a more winnable tie than Celtic in the final for United or Aberdeen but I just can't bring myself to want sevco to win.

This is the quandary.

Would certainly like back to back trophies and playing them in the final would make that easier. But f**k'em.

Will be at home nursing my hangover, hopefully with that nice warm smug feeling a win over the Arabs always brings.

Would be looking for at least 4 or 5 for Celtic before halftime to really tip the mongrel hordes into apoplexy (both positive and negative). From which point I'll be cheering on the mounted police and those officers who are sensibly armed with tasers.

Might watch it - it's like one of those travelling freak shows, politically incorrect with no place in modern society but with a dazzling array of mutants.

Agree that a narrow celtic win would be a complete let down. Celtic hammering or a rangers win of any kind would be equally funny.

Archived