Dumbarton v Livingston 24-1-15

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points please Sons, keep us well ahead in the mini-league of 4.

Agreed. A win here and there's good potential we'll be 10 points clear of Cowdenbeath. Perhaps we'll see our final loan signing come in and give us a wee boost as well. 4-4-2 please, Mr Murray.

Hopefully we'll have another striker signed and get someone in to start taking our chances. Got enough in us to win but must score when we're on top in games.

^^^^^This

If we line up 4-4-2 we will win. If we line up with this daft 3-5-2 cum 3-6-1 stuff and only play for 1 half then we'll lose.

C'mon Muzz, you know 4-4-2 is all we can play.

This game is likely to be P-P given this weeks temps and no pitch protection in Dumbarton?

4-6 degrees and rain on Friday/Saturday.

Game will be on.

Bring yer Speedos though, should the ice and snow melt.

2-1 Sons, Kane hat trick.

Did I not read somewhere that Kane was back at St Johnstone? Not that you're a one man team, but I fancy our chances even less if he's playing.

He is away back aye.

I reckon this may be a victim of the weather anyway. Our covers aren't down, presumably because the snow has been lying on the pitch for a over a week and hasn't shifted. Even if that thaws out tonight I'm not sure the pitch will be playable for the weekend.

Did I not read somewhere that Kane was back at St Johnstone? Not that you're a one man team, but I fancy our chances even less if he's playing.

You obviously don't pay much heed to Dumbarton match threads, or you'd never have made that comment. :rolleyes:

Archived