Cowdenbeath v Rangers

Also I think it would be a decent thing to show some support to Brett with either a minutes applause before the game or even at the 2nd minute or something? If I remember rightly his squad number is 2? Just a suggestion.

Good idea - I'll definitely participate, as there's not a clock though getting it going might be difficult. Any ideas?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's difficult to orchestrate, we did one at Alloa but that was easy as every fan knew and there was only our core support all huddled together.

The fans will be all over the place at this one and there will be a lot of one game a season fans as well as away fans in amongst them. Is a great idea but I think considering everything a minutes silence is best for this one. We had two for the Glasgow incident so don't see why not. A few folk clapping can look a bit daft and could easily be drowned out by the away fans so it won't have an impact.

Also I think it would be a decent thing to show some support to Brett with either a minutes applause before the game or even at the 2nd minute or something? If I remember rightly his squad number is 2? Just a suggestion.

I just saw the story about Brett on the Pars forum.

Would be good to know if there was something being organised to support him. I'm not suggesting that a show of support at the game isn't welcome, but is there something more that can be done?

Oh, and I hope you f*** The Rangers.

There will be a minutes applause before the game on Saturday for Gemma

sure i read a cowden announcement that it will be a minutes silence and also a collection for charity.

alot of cowden fans on facebook trying to get something out there to get everyone to wear something pink to show support for the families and cancer in general.

Archived