Please give the Welfare their day in the sun (Feb 7th)

Grim O'Grady

Anything to take the spotlight off us.

Actually we'll be riding very high in the media spotlight that day, it's just to take the current dim view light off us.

I know no one likes a fixture pile up at the end of the season & seeing has some clubs can't have mid-week fixtures due to lack of floodlights then it would appear to make sense to have a wee fixtures fiddle whilst the going is good?

If only Newky could agree on them playing at ours when it's available would help but alas he'll no buy that?

So yes I say Mr LL Fixture fettler give the Welfare the opportunity to use their pitch & give us a break from below the belt banter 'bout buggering things up in the league.

Grimbo

Anything to take the spotlight off us.Actually we'll be riding very high in the media spotlight that day, it's just to take the current dim view light off us.I know no one likes a fixture pile up at the end of the season & seeing has some clubs can't have mid-week fixtures due to lack of floodlights then it would appear to make sense to have a wee fixtures fiddle whilst the going is good?If only Newky could agree on them playing at ours when it's available would help but alas he'll no buy that?So yes I say Mr LL Fixture fettler give the Welfare the opportunity to use their pitch & give us a break from below the belt banter 'bout buggering things up in the league.Grimbo

Already predicated a fixture cock up soon as groundhop weekend fixtures were published.

We have a free week as supposed to play EK that day and it's moved to a Friday night!

Patches am man a bit off topic but aye, I'm on it tonight after work, couldn't be arsed before for some strange reason.

Right no more talk of matters other than the Welfare & that weekend in here, I thank you.

Grimbo

Already predicated a fixture cock up soon as groundhop weekend fixtures were published.

We have a free week as supposed to play EK that day and it's moved to a Friday night!

Another dig at the groundhop its easy to sit on the outside and snipe. The fixture sec does a very good job lucky to have him.

Another dig at the groundhop its easy to sit on the outside and snipe. The fixture sec does a very good job lucky to have him.

Hardly a dig or snipe I've actually been convinced the groundhop weekend will be a success but our manager is having a moan as to why we dont have a game on that date. It's been a free date since the groundhop was announced.

Indeed the fixture secretary does a fantastic job,i can plan games well in advance as opposed to weekly. I'm confident of a game that weekend :)

Hardly a dig or snipe I've actually been convinced the groundhop weekend will be a success but our manager is having a moan as to why we dont have a game on that date. It's been a free date since the groundhop was announced.

Indeed the fixture secretary does a fantastic job,i can plan games well in advance as opposed to weekly. I'm confident of a game that weekend :)

Oh your suddenly convinced by it now Newky eh :)

Have to admit id heard there was a bit of a rumpus about this and have only just had a proper look - does seem a bit strange why we've not got a game. Come on fixture secretary what's your thinking?

We should ve had a 7th Feb fixture long before any debate about games being off though,i pointed out the fixture change months ago. Now it seems we play lthv then ??

You should be the fixture secretary Newky.

Told you confident of game that weekend rab ;) I take it only south or scottish cup games carry forward to following week ??

:)

Must be the case Newky ... been told Lothian game confirmed for Feb 7th so the Edinburgh City game stays next Saturday.

Archived