Candidates For Arthurlie Job?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have plenty to say, what has it to do with you ?

RRG has as much to do with it as the original poster, Glensmad (twice), Jimbaxters, ArdeerUltras, Honestboy, Fan of the Juniors, Rankbad1n, Hertha_BJFC, so why single RRG out for spitting the dummy over?

I swear that RRG could post that he prefers Polo Mints over Imperials & some in here would fake reacting like he'd just shot Bambi.

RRG has as much to do with it as the original poster, Glensmad (twice), Jimbaxters, ArdeerUltras, Honestboy, Fan of the Juniors, Rankbad1n, Hertha_BJFC, so why single RRG out for spitting the dummy over?

I swear that RRG could post that he prefers Polo Mints over Imperials & some in here would fake reacting like he'd just shot Bambi.

Calm down poppet, away you two and cuddle in now! Aw bless x

Do you think arthurlie will go back to one of the well known more experienced managers that are out of the game or can we see arthurlie making another bold appointment and giving an up and coming manager a crack at it? They maybe put off by what has just happened. Great club with great history, I'm sure there will be a host of applicants.

I would love to see Bryan Slavin given the chance if he applies again. I know he expressed an interest previously and hopefully he will do so again, having played with him , against him and managed him I think he has all the qualities to make a success at Lie even though it would be his first role as manager. The guys a born winner and his blood flows football .

I would love to see Bryan Slavin given the chance if he applies again. I know he expressed an interest previously and hopefully he will do so again, having played with him , against him and managed him I think he has all the qualities to make a success at Lie even though it would be his first role as manager. The guys a born winner and his blood flows football .

Give him a break Fabi, he's only just got the Largs job!

Just heard that after I posted .... Hopefully he will prove me right although would have much rather seen him at the Lie ... No disrespect to Largs intended!! Plus he would probably have let me help out at the Lie also... Largs is too far to travel ! Lol

What about Davie Greig at blantyre ? maybe in with a chance.

Just heard that after I posted .... Hopefully he will prove me right although would have much rather seen him at the Lie ... No disrespect to Largs intended!! Plus he would probably have let me help out at the Lie also... Largs is too far to travel ! Lol

Big job to give to a guy who is new to the management game. Largs is better suited to him , bit less pressure and only way is up really.

What about Davie Greig at blantyre ? maybe in with a chance.

Big job to give to a guy who is new to the management game. Largs is better suited to him , bit less pressure and only way is up really.

Slavers is a winner who will set high standards. Remember Talbot is Sloans first job!!

Paul, woud be a good, mananger to get ,in he's quite local,, n mite want to try the juniors,,,,,scoop not often wrong,,,

If it's the ex Albion Rovers manager we're talking about here,then I'm sure he spent a short time in the Juniors...wi' big Geordie Dickson at Larky...before signing Senior.

Archived