Clyde vs Arbroath

Must put yesterday's horrendous showing behind us and bounce back with 3 points. If Shagger isn't fit then Buchan should replace Smith and we must stop the long ball shite we played yesterday.

Looking forward to visiting the carvery pre match as well

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quid is all they are getting from me

Fair enough if I was going to arbroath I would do exactly the same, these things are more trying to attract more local fans who might come back mind you if we play like we did against Berwick the people will ask for their quid back :)

Fair enough if I was going to arbroath I would do exactly the same, these things are more trying to attract more local fans who might come back mind you if we play like we did against Berwick the people will ask for their quid back :)

Seen Ferguson at Hampden yesterday. He wasn't looking well

Club need to get this PWYC on radio. Papers the lot like QP done for recent game v us Otherwise no point....

Mentioned on radio Scotland twice yesterday and it's in the local news paper but agree need to really push it certainly fans can put it out on social media

Is it pay what you can? Wasn't gonna go due to being skint but that could be a game changer. Might just fire through in the car.

Got a bad feeling about the game.

Quid minimum get a lift off someone cheap day out

Quid minimum get a lift off someone cheap day out

Petrol cheap as chips too, will more than likely make it. Asked a few mates but if they can't come I'll probably fire through myself. Quite enjoy a wee drive by masel with off the ball etc on.

Petrol cheap as chips too, will more than likely make it. Asked a few mates but if they can't come I'll probably fire through myself. Quite enjoy a wee drive by masel with off the ball etc on.

Why don't you just take the bus? It's only £15-18.

Why don't you just take the bus? It's only £15-18.

I pay £18 mate I've no joined this year. I don't want to end up in the pub before it as I'll end up spending cash I don't have, bus is brilliant for bevy days like but I'm ridiculously hard up for cash this week so I'll need to try make it cheap as possible. Cost for the car is £14, every little helps. Day out for £15 is brilliant.

I pay £18 mate I've no joined this year. I don't want to end up in the pub before it as I'll end up spending cash I don't have, bus is brilliant for bevy days like but I'm ridiculously hard up for cash this week so I'll need to try make it cheap as possible. Cost for the car is £14, every little helps. Day out for £15 is brilliant.

Make sure you don't park in the car park in that case.

Fair enough. It's always good to have a full bus tho. Keeps the supporters club going

I know, feel guilty driving sometimes as I used to use it every single week so know how important it is. Needs must on this occasion though, last payday on the 20th December and countless number of nights out over the holidays plus Newcastle has me near bankrupt haha.

Is Barry Ferguson actually going to play for us again? The last I heard was he was due to get an op in October, almost four months ago. Not seen anything mentioned since unless I missed it?

Be very surprised if we take anything from this game. Was hoping we might have had another couple of new faces in by now but has went quite on that too.

seen it mentioned on another topic so i will ask you, how was newcastle?.....

Past 2 meetings would normally make my mind up but after their loss at the weekend, lets hope its a dip in form and not that they will rebound by spanking us!

ps give us more than a quid, miserable so and so's :P

Archived