Queen of the South v Hibernian

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just about to purchase online via Hibs 2 tickets for the game.

I want to be in the stand - I have the choice of area 7 or 8 in the Rosefield stand - does anybody know which area is nearer the halfway line?

Terrace tickets are also available but I prefer a side rather than behind the goals view.

I want to be in the stand - I have the choice of area 7 or 8 in the Rosefield stand - does anybody know which area is nearer the halfway line?

Terrace tickets are also available but I prefer a side rather than behind the goals view.

Pretty sure area 7 is closer to halfway line.

Area 7 is nearer the halfway line. Your section runs from Area 6 to Area 9. Area 5 is right on the halfway line but it's not allocated to Hibs. Area 7 is roughly about halfway within that half of the pitch.

Just purchased 2 tickets for Area 7 of the Rosefield stand so thanks to the QOS fans for their assistance.

Any good pubs/restaurants you would recommend before the game for something to eat?

I think I am going by train from Glasgow - if I have to take the car then no alcohol will be consumed.

Just purchased 2 tickets for Area 7 of the Rosefield stand so thanks to the QOS fans for their assistance.

Any good pubs/restaurants you would recommend before the game for something to eat?

I think I am going by train from Glasgow - if I have to take the car then no alcohol will be consumed.

Cavens arms does fairly good pub grub. It's in the town centre just next the to Buccleuch street bridge, so you'll pass it en route to Palmerston. It's only a few minutes walk to the ground from there.

I see Lewis Kidd as a jack of all trades and master of none BUT a very valuable player for us. He has performed adequately in filling in for us wherever needed. If Millar is fit enough for Saturday though , being a central midfielder , he should start instead of Lewis.

Mitchell back in at right back if he's fit enough, failing that Hooper. Dowie back in the middle for the suspended Durnan. As far as Kidd goes he's never going to be a central midfielder or possibly not even a right back in my opinion. The only time he's looked ok to me is on the right side of midfield. Would love to see Kev in the middle against Hib's but it's never going to happen so it's got to be Millar, again if he's deemed fit enough. Jim to carry on in goal whether Zanders fit or not.

Archived