Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

I bought 8 tickets for this on Friday, purely so folk on here think I've got 7 pals.

Got to watch I don't say anything nice about the Jambos or the psycho Hibs lot will be on calling me the Jambo fluffer again.

18-0 to the Bairns I reckon

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 8 tickets for this on Friday, purely so folk on here think I've got 7 pals.

Got to watch I don't say anything nice about the Jambos or the psycho Hibs lot will be on calling me the Jambo fluffer again.

18-0 to the Bairns I reckon

"Psycho Hibs lot", excellent :lol:

I genuinely hope he is autistic, because at least it'd explain it.

edit: Actually, it's the only logical explanation: only the most autistic person in the world would keep to the routine of getting banned and re-registering as many times as he has.

I suspect you have no idea what autism brings. I suggest you drop this particular line.

I suspect you have no idea what autism brings. I suggest you drop this particular line.

My wee brother is autistic, so I suggest you go and take your face for a shite. 8)

Anyway, Hearts will win comfortably, after a week of tedious build-up in this thread involving phrases like "Really tough match", "must-win" and "Absolutely crucial".

Falkirk to grab a 1-1 draw. The ghouls that sit behind me at home games to boo the team off and scream at "Hoostin" to "take the blame".

Where do you sit? Main Library or SS?

Given the league is over, and we can afford to lose 8 or 9 of our remaining games, I wouldn't be too despondent if we let Falkirk take this one so they can keep up the pressure on our pals at hibs.

However, we will tan them as per. Sorry.

As Ive said, feart we will get pumped again due to the defence and goalie no being up to playing one of them blinders that maybe required.

Macdonald last time here made some great saves but also made some poor mistakes, out of interest How do/did the Hearts fans rate Macdonald ?

We have improved since last visit to tynecastle, for a start there will be no Maybury to be raped easily and we wont throw the towel in like we have on some occasions once a 2nd goal goes in but I just dont think we have a team who could go somewhere and play for a point and try and perhaps sneak it.

I'll be going with my expect the unexpected mindset.....tho taking over in a way will be expect the expected......hmmmmmmmm

Archived