Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be a test but as already mentioned we're getting our attacking options back which can only be good news for us. We weren't exactly struggling anyway but it'll sharpen up competition knowing Sow and Carrick are available again.

Quietly confident for this one, 3-1 Hearts.

Can't see us getting any points from this, Hearts tore us a new one the last time we were at Tynecastle, everyone keeps saying they will lose a game sometime, which may well happen, i can't see it being next week though. Hope i'm proved wrong.

Can I just ask Paolo, what drives you in your never ending obsession over the number of people at a football match?

It is ALL you go on about. You're at it on fucking Kickback as well man.

Does it genuinely bother you?

100% this.

He's like Rain Man but even more irritating.

"Fifteen thousand six hundred. D-definitely fifteen thousand six hundred."

Last season, when finances were perilous and a healthy turn out of paying customers was crucial to the survival and recovery process, attendance chat was important. The sold out game against Saint Mirren will be remembered by many as the first chink of light on the eastern horizon in the dark night of despair.

This season however I think we can relax a bit about these things. There's going to be plenty of people there. It'll be busy enough to generate a sense of occasion and unless the game stinks a good atmosphere.

A thousand extra or missing isn't going to make any difference

I genuinely hope he is autistic, because at least it'd explain it.

edit: Actually, it's the only logical explanation: only the most autistic person in the world would keep to the routine of getting banned and re-registering as many times as he has.

It's a sad day when you're wheeling out that tired old line on Officially The Best Hearts Poster, son.

post-41703-19432.png

Unlike my good self, you're not one of this sites top 50 most box office posters of all time.

Unlucky.

post-41703-19432.png

Unlike my good self, you're not one of this sites top 50 most box office posters of all time.

Unlucky.

post-41703-19432.png

Ah yes. Box Office success.

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace took over a billion dollars at the box office.

Think about it.

post-41703-19432.png

I genuinely hope he is autistic, because at least it'd explain it.

edit: Actually, it's the only logical explanation: only the most autistic person in the world would keep to the routine of getting banned and re-registering as many times as he has.

Oh, and you'll have to point this claim towards the clownshoe you're trying to tag team with here if it's going to have even a shred of credibility.

Archived