Wullie Patterson is a ####

juniorjunior

The Peasy guys are fine but for some reason that's twice in a few weeks that their management team have turned up at an away game and not wanted to play!

And the result at Bankies speaks for itself. Sounds as though Peasie weren't at full strength (although they will probably deny this). Petershill won't be the only team out of pocket but theirs is more of an inconvenience than that of Beith (catering etc).

Thankfully (result wise) our game went ahead yesterday and there only a handful of occasions where the ball hung in the air but I've seen worse conditions.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of shite , so am I getting this right petershill travell down then say ref the parks unplayable we don't want to play , the ref says fine then GAME OFF . Some people want to grow up if they believe it's that easy to get a game off , if the ref doesn't fancy it then that's the real reason nothing to do with peasie

What a load of shite , so am I getting this right petershill travell down then say ref the parks unplayable we don't want to play , the ref says fine then GAME OFF . Some people want to grow up if they believe it's that easy to get a game off , if the ref doesn't fancy it then that's the real reason nothing to do with peasie

Yet again Petershill display a distinct lack of class.

This is the second time they have got up to this behaviour at Bellsdale.

It was Ryan Jordan the last time and Willie Patterson this time.

Do you think it's acceptable behaviour by the so called Peasy manager to be going about slagging our ground and the people who worked hard to get the game on?

If you think this ok then we have very different opinions on football.

My point if you can read was that it's the ref and no one else at that late stage in the day that can call it off , never said anything about words that might have been said about park and beith supporters wasn't there so not going to make things up unlike others on here

My point if you can read was that it's the ref and no one else at that late stage in the day that can call it off , never said anything about words that might have been said about park and beith supporters wasn't there so not going to make things up unlike others on here

I can read perfectly well thank you.

Nobody is making things up.

All the people who are stating what the w**k said were there and heard it clearly.

Only the ref can call it off but he certainly spent a while listening to Patterson and his shite.

Maybe you should ask Patterson why he so desparately wanted the game off.

I am of the opinion that any manager wants the best for his team. If he didn't feel the conditions suited his team and tried his best to influence the refs decision he may see that as part of his job.

As for Patterson, hes not my favourite by any means but he is entitled to voice his opinion and the final decision rests with the ref. As for slagging off the pitch and the work done by the Beith groundstaff, that just shows the man for what he is.

Just looked at the league table there not going to win the league and there not going down so don't understand why they would want it off

Me neither but they quite clearly did want it off.

You inspect the park as it is, you don't judge how it will be 5 hours later.

I do have sympathies with refs called out at 9 to judge how playable a park will be 5 hours later, especially considering this week's weather. It's a no win situation for the guy in the morning. If he puts it off they get it in the neck for not giving it a chance. If they give it the go ahead and it deteriorates only for the match ref to call if off then he also gets the blame.

However surely the ref must have turned up more than 15 minutes prior to kick off?

Archived