Willie collum

I agree 100% and having only seen it on TV I couldn't see anything. If it's been a blatant pull and he's got it correct then even better.

The lack of significant protest from St Mirren players would back that up

Goodwin (GOODWIN) had to restrain McAusland from complaining.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our players rarely protest in an overly strenuous manner.

Not sure why exactly, but we just don't, so for us that was pretty volatile.

Well I guess you'll know that more than me. Goodwin doesn't seem the type though to hold back if something unjust happened against his team :)

Anyway like I said I thought the first penalty call was wrong, but it did strike me the relatively calm-ish protests from the st mirren players. It was the killie boy who was behind the goal who said stonewaller.

BIll Leckie gets stuck into Collum in today's Sun. Meanwhile, Kenny Clark makes a brief admission he had a shocker on Thursday but uses the rest of his article to have a go at Gary Teale.

If that's the case, surely he wouldn't be allowed to ref games involving St Mirren?

Nope. All referees are assumed to be robots and have no personal feelings whatsoever when it comes to teams they grew up loving/hating, or managers/players who may have serially abused them over the years.

Clearly that is rubbish, but it's what the authorities and a huge chunk of fans (on here) think anyway.

As I said earlier on, if he was a Saints fan it might be one explanation as to why he 'seems' to be particularly harsh on us - if the beaks know you support Club A, I'd imagine you'd have to be damn sure there was no hint whatsoever of that support whenever you took charge of a match involving them.

You'd think so, at the time he used to insist that his wife got free tickets to whatever game he was reffing... not sure if he's still trying that right enough

Fairly sure all officials are given complimentary tickets. It's hardly unreasonable.

Archived