Toilet roll consumption query

Rab B Nesbit

We reckon at Whitehill we are going through 1.5 bog rolls per game. How does this compare to elsewhere?

Guess it's probably a lot higher at the likes of Spartans with such a big squad and therefore more erse holes?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that should be "useage" rather than "consumption".

If they are being consumed, change your pie supplier.

I worked with a girl who ate toilet roll. I might have mentioned it before. She was quite open about it ie losing weight to get married. Apparently it expands in your stomach, making you feel full.

I worked with a girl who ate toilet roll. I might have mentioned it before. She was quite open about it ie losing weight to get married. Apparently it expands in your stomach, making you feel full.

Plain? Or shite flavoured?

RabBNesbit may have unwittingly stumbled upon a solution to the dearth of published attendance figures.

"An impressive crowd at Netherdale saw 3.7 rolls were expended, almost an entire roll up on the season's previous high-point.

"Meanwhile at Islecroft only a disappointing 43 sheets were used, and this included Andrex double-layered".

An interesting proposal although you'd have to introduce a toilet roll standard so measurements would be accurate.

There's also the danger of The Rangers lacing their pies and bovrils with laxatives in order to manipulate the figures.

An interesting proposal although you'd have to introduce a toilet roll standard so measurements would be accurate.

There's also the danger of The Rangers lacing their pies and bovrils with laxatives in order to manipulate the figures.

And Celtic lacing theirs with antidiarrhoeal agents. Could end in a sticky situation.

I think that should be "useage" rather than "consumption".

If they are being consumed, change your pie supplier.

I meant in economic terms but then again I'm nae English teacher. With 6 home games coming up in nearly as many weeks we'll be lucky if a 9 pack will see us through.

RabBNesbit may have unwittingly stumbled upon a solution to the dearth of published attendance figures.

"An impressive crowd at Netherdale saw 3.7 rolls were expended, almost an entire roll up on the season's previous high-point.

"Meanwhile at Islecroft only a disappointing 43 sheets were used, and this included Andrex double-layered".

I was really only thinking about the bog roll used in the changing rooms Hibee but this could be huge. We'd need to work out a formula.

I could be following in the footsteps of a Jean-Marc Bosman. The Nesbit Formula.

I was really only thinking about the bog roll used in the changing rooms Hibee but this could be huge. We'd need to work out a formula.

I could be following in the footsteps of a Jean-Marc Bosman. The Nesbit Formula.

Now that is pure shite by the way. Is it available from Tesco at the far end of Bonnyrigg?

I've been to the Whitehill bogs previously and due to the poor quality and often lack of availability I bring my own, therefore this isn't going to work as an accurate counter.

Also, the Whitehill Pie carries a 3 to 4 hour passer through rating meaning I often don't suffer the consequences until I'm home.

During my precious trip to BSC the lights were out too meaning that any paper related activities were too risky to continue.

Best seat in the house is at EK for me. Amble sized and cleaned regularly.

Ask a simple question and all you wind up merchants start taking the p. I'm looking for numbers of rolls - middle of the road to cheap - teams get through in a game.

Spartans gold trim Andrex I'm no sure that'll be much use for oor statistics.

And the Advertiser is 85p these days!

Archived