January Transfers 2015

I can't be the only one that remembers the utter carnage of two years ago's big transfer thread.

As for Motherwell ; I'm not sure we have much room for maneuver budget wise, probably depends on whether or not Baraclough decides to get rid of a few. Tying Ojamaa down 'til the end of the season has to be made top priority.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At Hamilton could be a few sold. However its been said that that the replacements will come for the youth team ( currently top ), so not all bad aslong as we the right amount.

In wise, been Linked with Loy and supposedly signed some Irish guy so read above

I doubt we'll get anyone unless we can moves the likes of bob mchugh, Gunnar Neilson and Adam cummins on. Like Yassin says keeping Ojamaa is the priority and I'm not too fussed about Mark O'brien I'd probably let him return to Derby

Definate outs

Virgil Van Dijk

Kris Commons (unfortunatly)

Beram Kayal

Jo Inge Berget

Probable outs

Mubarak Wakaso

Hoping leaves

Derk Boerrigter (probably stuck with him)

ins

John Guidetti (on a full contract, though more in hope than expectation)

No idea, But A couple of Centre halfs that can defend would be nice since Van Dijk will be away

Might not be too much happening at Thistle. A few out on loan. Archibald did say we had budget for 2 players, but that was before we signed up Frans. Talk of Shiels from Rangers??

We seemingly tried to get Shiels on loan last January. Sally said ok as long as we picked up his weekly wage. Archie fell about laughing when Sally told him what he was on a week! Enter Lyle Taylor, thankfully.

I guess the most likely thing for Aberdeen in January is to extend a few more player's contracts. Unsure if Monakana's loan deal is till January or the end of the season, but I imagine Brighton wouldn't be happy that he only seems to be getting 10 minutes most per game.

I'd love if Aberdeen could add a left back and a central midfielder though. Graeme Shinnie the obvious target.

I guess the most likely thing for Aberdeen in January is to extend a few more player's contracts. Unsure if Monakana's loan deal is till January or the end of the season, but I imagine Brighton wouldn't be happy that he only seems to be getting 10 minutes most per game.

I'd love if Aberdeen could add a left back and a central midfielder though. Graeme Shinnie the obvious target.

Sure there are a few championship sides interested in him, he would be a fantastic signing for you guys.

If the rumours of interest from Birmingham City are true then financially Aberdeen would have no chance. But getting an offer of a longish term deal might be considered.

Guaranteed first team football plus realistic chances of competing for another cup competition and qualifying for Europe next season would be the best offer Aberdeen could give.

I would expect we will sign

Centre back = Songo'o please!!!

Right Back = badly, badly needed.

Holding Centre mid = The way Alex Neil played against us

Forward= do not fancy the guy we have on trail, think we need a proven goal scorer at this level.

Goalkeeper= least likely, but think we will try for another keeper possibly on loan.

If it's down money there's one winner. Hayes and Rooney already being at Aberdeen gives me hope that we might get shinnie though, they will encouraging him to head east not south. That and the fact we're a club on the up, debt free etc gives us a chance

I would expect we will sign

Centre back = Songo'o please!!!

Right Back = badly, badly needed.

Holding Centre mid = The way Alex Neil played against us

Forward= do not fancy the guy we have on trail, think we need a proven goal scorer at this level.

Goalkeeper= least likely, but think we will try for another keeper possibly on loan.

Only five?

Archived