Celtic v Ross County 27 december

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The highland side are toiling and we are smarting a bit from going down, slightly unluckily at Tannadice

Straightforward home win?

Would like to think Griffiths may get a start and a goal or two here. 3-0 Celtic

Would like to think so. I've been encouraged by the way we have played the last few weeks, reckon we'll be smarting after the Dundee United result and will be looking to bounce back with a convincing win.

Agree with the Griffiths bit, would certainly give him a run in the team, as good as he has been for us so far this season I would even consider benching Guidetti, he's looked a bit off the boil last couple of games.

4-0 Celtic.

I'm expecting a pumping to be honest, but the leftover Sherry and Turkey sandwiches should smooth the bus journey.

No Dingwall so I suspect Kiss may make a start, Maatsen could be a good outlet, if only to relieve pressure and let us get our breath back once in a while.

Last week's Celtic defeat will do us no favours.

Oh, and Crawford Allan is the ref.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

I'm expecting a pumping to be honest, but the leftover Sherry and Turkey sandwiches should smooth the bus journey.

No Dingwall so I suspect Kiss may make a start, Maatsen could be a good outlet, if only to relieve pressure and let us get our breath back once in a while.

Last week's Celtic defeat will do us no favours.

Oh, and Crawford Allan is the ref.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

Surname for a first name = rancid sevconian.

Archived