Livingston vs Heart of Midlothian - 27/12/14

While we play tomorrow night first, I'm not going but I will be at this one for my first trip to Almondvale. Can't wait either.

We've been given 6,000 tickets although I've no idea how many we've sold thus far.

Looking to get to Livi early doors to find a pub to watch the Hibs vs Rangers game. Any recommendations?

Livi is dreadful for decent pubs. Soulless generic pubs around the shopping centre is the extent of it.

Not looking for much to be honest, just somewhere to get a couple of pints to watch the Hibs game. Should be enough of us through there to make the pubs a bit more lively.

Apologies, I didn't look hard enough to see the other thread.

• 2 weeks later...

From Livi Fans Forum :

Jan 4, 2015 9:44:02 GMT leither said:

Morning Livi fans. I am wondering if anyone at your club is aware Hearts fielded an ineligible player against you in the recent match.

Gary Oliver came on as a sub for 30 minutes ( got booked too ) when he was actually a Stenhousemuir player until the transfer window opened on 1st January.

The SPFL rules are very clear. Temporary transfers must continue until the opening of the next transfer window, but Hearts recalled the boy early and his registration was still with Stenhousemuir. I've seen Hearts are trying to argue it was in Oliver's loan contract that he could be recalled at any time. That may be true, but that would only allow the player to train with the Hearts squad and play in practice games, not play in competitive matches. SPFL Rule 76 applies ( The rules have been updated but the new rule number still shows the player was ineligible )

The SPFL have been silent on this up to now, but the docked your club 5 points for non-football infringements , so it is up to your club to claim the 3 points in that game. ( Celtic v Legia Warsaw good example ).

It won't happen by itself, kick up a stink in the press and get your chairman to read the SPFL rules on temporary transfers and email Neil Doncaster.

Its up to you ,if you think your club could use 3 extra points !

From Livi Fans Forum :

Morning Livi fans. I am wondering if anyone at your club is aware Hearts fielded an ineligible player against you in the recent match.

Gary Oliver came on as a sub for 30 minutes ( got booked too ) when he was actually a Stenhousemuir player until the transfer window opened on 1st January.

The SPFL rules are very clear. Temporary transfers must continue until the opening of the next transfer window, but Hearts recalled the boy early and his registration was still with Stenhousemuir. I've seen Hearts are trying to argue it was in Oliver's loan contract that he could be recalled at any time. That may be true, but that would only allow the player to train with the Hearts squad and play in practice games, not play in competitive matches. SPFL Rule 76 applies ( The rules have been updated but the new rule number still shows the player was ineligible )

The SPFL have been silent on this up to now, but the docked your club 5 points for non-football infringements , so it is up to your club to claim the 3 points in that game. ( Celtic v Legia Warsaw good example ).

It won't happen by itself, kick up a stink in the press and get your chairman to read the SPFL rules on temporary transfers and email Neil Doncaster.

Hibs supporters have also contacted the SPFL about this one. Desperate doesn't even begin to describe some of them.

They have history in attempting to damage Hearts off the pitch. During our administration the Lithuanian Administrators were deluged with e-mail from Hibs fans in an attempt to scupper the rescue deal.

Hibs supporters have also contacted the SPFL about this one. Desperate doesn't even begin to describe some of them.

They have history in attempting to damage Hearts off the pitch. During our administration the Lithuanian Administrators were deluged with e-mail from Hibs fans in an attempt to scupper the rescue deal.

These people are the type of losers that watch golf in slow motion to see if any rule infringements have occurred before phoning into the TV studio to get their 3 seconds of fame.

It's not as if there are officials to spot any potential errors, no the SPFL rely fully on the investigative skills of a few mouth breathing fans to do the job for them.

Or I'm sure that's what these people actually think.

No story as usual.

That's Hibs fans now written to Edinburgh Council, the Scottish Government, Inverness, The Lithuanian President , The FA, the SFA, the SPFL and numerous parties in our administration about supposed infractions.

As with Inverness they're now trying to get the fans of another team to share their delusional worldview.

I think we should get a restraining order taken out.

From Livi Fans Forum :

200.gif

This is sheer desperation from some deluded Hibs fans again. See if they actually believe this is genuine, why weren't they complaining when Jack Hamilton was recalled from Stenny and actually played against them in August? Surely it's an almost identical situation?

Can't beat us or eat into the deficit we have over them on the park so they resort to pish like this. Again.

From Livi Fans Forum :

This 'story' emerged about a week ago.

The fact that Sergey some Hibs fan has posted this on Livi's forum is...

there are no words. :eek:

Genuine request from one who only first heard of this, on opening the thread a few moments ago:

Can someone assess the allegation itself please, rather than just comment on the intrinsic tragedy of Hibs fans?

Barry Anderson from the Evening News spoke to the SFA or whoever and dismissed it immediately.

They don't believe that though. :1eye

Genuine request from one who only first heard of this, on opening the thread a few moments ago:

Can someone assess the allegation itself please, rather than just comment on the intrinsic tragedy of Hibs fans?

The terms of the loan deal included a clause that stated that we could recall Oliver early, if required* - happens all the time.

* Hopefully! :unsure:

Archived