ICT vs Aberdeen - 28/12/14

Dons need the win to keep the pressure on Utd and Celtic. ICT need the win to arrest their slump and can go back above their visitors if they get it... but will go 5 behind them if they lose. No two ways about it it's a massive game in the highlands on Sunday.
It's hard not to fancy Aberdeen to take all three points but ICT away is rarely an easy game, especially at such an exposed stadium in the winter. The weather could play a big part in the result.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we could have another trip to Inverness where we're 4-0 at half time that'd be great. If we could avoid conceding three in the second half that would be even better :). I feel another 1-0 is one the cards though..

Last few games between Caley and Dons have been close and cannot see this being any different. Would expect Dons to stick with same team as last couple of games although would like to see Shankland getting a bit more game time. Dons to edge it 2-1.

Not looking forward to this. Aberdeen have won four on the bounce and will be boosted with the news of Rooney, McGinn et al. signing new deals whilst ICT have laboured somewhat recently and fallen to two pretty hurtful defeats. I think Aberdeen will win 2 - 1. Watkins in from the start please and no Vincent out wide. I guess Draper will be suspended so I'd like to see us play:

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Tansey Williams

Watkins Christie Doran

Mckay

Archived