• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And who is the establishment here? Nice job from Chris McLaughlin on the BBC website this morning on toeing the official history line.

Busy day.

I agree with Somers.

I think those at the helm of the football authorities should have done everything to pressure clubs into admitting the Newco into the top flight and if that failed, then the second one.

In addition, I think the media should have carried all their warnings of Armageddon and also provided platforms to people like Craig Burley and Davie Provan.

It would also be good if the top man at the SFA was inextricably linked to everything dishonest and suicidal that happened at Ibrox, yet was somehow able to retain his position.

Somers is spot on and the applause his observations will earn, will be fully merited.

Yeah yeah yeah a lot of people don't like Rangers blah blah blah tell us something new Somers ........

It was the previous boards not us --- same backers, same people in the background pulling strings equals the same board ya (banned words)

Yeah yeah yeah a lot of people don't like Rangers blah blah blah tell us something new Somers ........

It was the previous boards not us --- same backers, same people in the background pulling strings equals the same board ya (banned words)

Apparently Gers fans aren't interested in the financial side of the business because it's not about football, he said.

Back in your boxes then, fans and shareholders. Does this mean it'll be business as usual? Suits and spivs taking their turn pumping the club for every penny they can and pissed off fans don't get a say?

What next? Big Mike underwrites the share issue, diluting the base yet again, helps himself - SFA looks the other way or delivers rap on wrist. Sorta thing ...

'Somers said: "In these past 12 months, I have been surprised at a number of things.

"Firstly, the highly negative aspect of most of the media reporting regarding Rangers.

Secondly, because it is clear to me that a stronger Rangers is good for Scottish football, I have been very disappointed to realise that outside of Ibrox, there sadly still exists a great deal of anti-Rangers feeling, perhaps (although I hope not) even in the football establishment."'

Good grief :lol: Surely even the majority of Rangers fans will see through that shit?! He might as well just get on the stage, accuse everyone outside of the institution that is The Rangers FC of being fen**n b*****ds who are trying to bring the club down and finish of with a rendition of We Are the People :unsure:

Daily Record poll:

Who’s at fault for Rangers’ cash woes?

The board
The fans
The media

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incredible stuff, today is going to be another one of those days where Rangers and everything and everyone associated with them prove themselves one again to ultimately be the gift that keeps on giving :)

Archived