Falkirk v Raith Rovers

So, we head in to this game with 5 wins on the spin and no goals conceded in the last 4. We have narrowed the gap on 3rd place to two points and the gap on Sevco to 9. Vaulks is suspended for this one so I'd drop Taiwo in to the holding role and bring Cooper in, something like:

.................MacDonald

Duffie McCracken Grant Leahy

.....................Taiwo

.............Cooper....Alston

...................Sibbald

...............Loy.......Biabi

We must bank 6 points from the next two games, which would put us in a great position going in to the crunch games against Hibernian & Queen of the South.

We're on Alba again this week so another 17.30 KO, which will probably ruin any chance of a bumper crowd we would have had given our recent performances. Still, COYB

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glue sniffing and gas still popular over in Fife?

The former is occasionally used for repairing cherished household items, the latter we use for cooking and heating our homes, thank you for your enquiry.

If this reply was helpful post a reply at #idontgiveafuck

Can't buy a win at the moment. I'll go for a narrow 2-1 defeat.

Can't decide whether to travel to this one or not. Watching on the TV in the warmth of my house with some beers to dull the pain of another likely defeat seems preferable at moment but I might relent by Saturday

Can't buy a win at the moment. I'll go for a narrow 2-1 defeat.

Can't decide whether to travel to this one or not. Watching on the TV in the warmth of my house with some beers to dull the pain of another likely defeat seems preferable at moment but I might relent by Saturday

Stay in the house, you can at least switch off the TV. Plus, you can get drunk.

Mental that we as football fans actually consider that to be a difficult choice :lol:

Won't be going and will watch from the warmth of my living room. We've shown signs of improvement over the last couple of games but we're still getting beat. If we come away with the 3 points having played dreadful in this game I'll be happy. Lose this and it's a huge game against Cowden at New Year whereby the pressure on Murray will be nuts.

I fucking hope not.

Oh, come on, it'll be good TV for the neutrals. Youngsters can also take heart from the fact that, no matter how bad they are, they may still play in front of 40,000 punters at Ibrox.

Archived