Category Bs v Terrors - Boxing Day plus 1

They had our number last season but we have a 100% success rate against them this season.

It's hard to dislike the Perth team, they try really hard and have done well in the past despite having a small support (sorry TRS)

I'm sure that they won't mention their deserved Scottish Cup win in this thread; they're far too modest to do that.

A win here would set us up for the only real Premiership Derby in Tayside.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Least offensive OP I've ever read, pretty disappointing tbh.

We're now seven games unbeaten, and have a solid starting eleven again, we even have options from the bench at last!

Will be interesting to see how we set up, we'll possibly just swap Graham out for McFadden and put O'Halloran through the middle, as I don't imagine we'll give Morgan a call.

Glad that Granny got a chance to start this thread before the carer comes to clean him up for bed.

Some great performances against UTD last season but I think they will have our number this year.

Don't think we will see this again unfortunately.

_74930816_nadir_ciftci1.jpg

Amazing the change a game can make. After the Aberdeen match, I was half expecting to get nothing from this wee run of fixtures. After the Celtic game, I'm hoping we might be able to get full points from all of them.

Not that we can expect to just turn up and win - last season's rmatches prove that.

By the way, probably a stupid question, but I'm guessing this won't be an all-ticket game? Hoping to go either way, but being able to just turn up on the day makes it a little easier.

Do the St Johnstone players just buy each other different types of hammers in the secret santa?

Think theyre swapping medals this year

Least offensive OP I've ever read, pretty disappointing tbh.

We're now seven games unbeaten, and have a solid starting eleven again, we even have options from the bench at last!

Will be interesting to see how we set up, we'll possibly just swap Graham out for McFadden and put O'Halloran through the middle, as I don't imagine we'll give Morgan a call.

Unbeaten in our last 8 actually :P

It seems the pacey, unpredictable United have reappeared after the easy to play against, formulaic shite from last season.

We'll replace Graham with McFadden I'd imagine. I think it'll be a straight swap, with McFadden through the middle. The only other potential change is Millar out for Davidson. That would be a huge blow, but he came off injured on Saturday.

Not really sure what to expect from this. We've had a great few weeks results-wise without hitting top form.

_77864382_wright.jpg

United's samba soccer to kick-in big style from the confidence-building win over Celtic. Four-nil win, Ciftci (2), Fojut, Erskine. Brian Graham sent off from the stands.

Definitely the most significant result between the teams this year IMO.

Will Nadir start crying during the game this time, or after the game is finished?

Hopefully, I love seeing a United player wear his heart on his sleeve after scoring a double in a four-nil victory.

Nice to see St Johnstone fans boasting about sepia tinged matches again. Come on guys, the final was a whole 7 months ago. You would never catch the WFDUFC living off of past glories. We're a progressive association football club always looking forward B)

#notcrying

#somethinginmyeye

As things stand tickets are only available for the North Stand. Hopefully there will not be a repeat of the issues of previous years when there was an underestimation of the number of travelling Arabs. I'm sure the last couple of times we were allocated the South Stand right from the release of tickets. Saves a lot of pissing about on the day with people missing part of the game.

After seeing the difference in performance between the Aberdeen and Celtic games I would not want to predict this one.

As things stand tickets are only available for the North Stand. Hopefully there will not be a repeat of the issues of previous years when there was an underestimation of the number of travelling Arabs. I'm sure the last couple of times we were allocated the South Stand right from the release of tickets. Saves a lot of pissing about on the day with people missing part of the game.

After seeing the difference in performance between the Aberdeen and Celtic games I would not want to predict this one.

Not much Saints can do if United give us a shite estimate. I'm sure around 4000 Arabs travelled through last year and I'd hope the club would be prepared for a similar number again, even if it turns out there are less.

Archived