Sextortion

ICTChris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30494566

A tragic story about a young lad in Fife who took his own life after being tricked into believing that he was talking to a teenage girl on Skype when he was talking to a man. He was then subsequently blackmailed. The perpetrators of this fraud were apparently based in Manila and have been traced, in teh above story by the BBC.

Any P&Bers ever been talking to a load of Filipino scammers when they thought they were chatting up some foxy dame?

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing Skyping with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me on off the webcam. dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Sorry if I don't get the jokes on this one.

Poor fucker took his own life.

A silly mistake; yes. But unfortunately a costly one to some evil b*****ds.

yes, it's a dreadful story, poor lad. Most people would just be embarrassed or laugh it off (unless they'd been scammed) but when you are a teenager the fear of ridicule can be verypowerful.

Archived