All that is black & white is sh1te!

Well, that is if you take into account that the 4 senior clubs in Scotland which nail these particular colours to their respective masts have all added to the unemployment statistics in the last couple of weeks.

Donned on me earlier today whilst 'dropping the kids off at the pool'.

Just thought I'd say.

I can think of 6 senior clubs that play in Black & White:

- St.Mirren

- Dunfermline

- Ayr

- Queens Park

- East Stirlingshire

- Elgin

And 4 of them have changed there manager in recent weeks........kind of pisses on your fire really!!!

I think the OP has a point. The Scottish black & whites do seem to be gravitating towards the bottom of the pile.
Here's Italy's answer to Willie Gibson setting a fine example and showing that black & white need not necessarily = shite.

Andrea-Pirlo.jpg

Thanks Shandon Par for your crumb of comfort. However, I'm veering towards falling on my sword.

I know I've been in Englandshire for almost 20 years, but can't believe I missed the Firs Park to Ochilview change for the Shire. Next thing you'll be telling me is that 'big' teams like Morton and Dunfermline are struggling to get out of the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

I rate this thread 2/10- a poor effort that's riddled with inaccuracies.

Must do much, much better.

Thanks for that honestrae95 - 20% by my reckoning. Sounds vaguely similar to the points return 'enjoyed' by Ayr United in the last 10 league games - 6/30.

Hey McCoist - get back in your technical area, that taxi's mine!

Thanks Shandon Par for your crumb of comfort. However, I'm veering towards falling on my sword.

I know I've been in Englandshire for almost 20 years, but can't believe I missed the Firs Park to Ochilview change for the Shire

You are in good company. We played Shire at Ochilview in the cup this season, quickly followed by Stenny at Ochilview on league business. I swear Jefferies thought we were playing the same team twice. He was stumped at why the league game seemed so much trickier than the comfortable 4-1 cup win just days before.

Archived