Racist Peterhead v The worst support to Grace Balmoor

So, the return fixture between the racist thugs of Peterhead and the worst support to ever Grace Balmoor is only a few days away.

Will there be running battles in the streets?

Will the thugs of Peterhead lose the plot again, or can Morton grab all 3 points, keeping us in the hunt at Christmas?

Hopefully we drop McKee and bring Pepper back in to the central role alongside O'Ware keeping Scullion in behind DECE McManus. I'd leave Sean Chrighton out as well, as he's been an absolute bomb scare of late and has cost us a few goals.

I'd like to see us win a little more comfortably that we did in our last meeting hopefully giving us a little bit of momentum going into what could be quite a tricky January.

3-1 Morton.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crighton will most definitely go back into that team. He has been an almost ever-present this season, and I don't see that changing. Not that I'm saying I would make the same decision, just what I think will happen.

Good to have Pepper back, and hopefully O'Ware too.

Crighton will most definitely go back into that team. He has been an almost ever-present this season, and I don't see that changing. Not that I'm saying I would make the same decision, just what I think will happen.

Good to have Pepper back, and hopefully O'Ware too.

Crighton played an hour of the reserve game last night. Unfortunately, that probably means he'll go straight back in.

_______________Gaston

Kilday______Miller_____Milojevic_____Russell

McCluskey___Pepper___O'Ware___Crawford

__________Scullion

______________McManus

This is the team that I'd like to see, but I fully expect Crighton, Lamie, McKee, and Barrowman to start. I also expect the crowd to be below 1000.

What about that thug McAllister? Is he off the boil just now?

Aye, whole team's off the boil just now. The anger management classes to help with our disciplinary record are having a negative affect on team performance. Same with on pitch vocals within the team, can't communicate with each other if they're not allowed to indulge in casual racism.

Missing this one through work.

Duffy will make a few changes to the side that drew with Brechin, with Sean Crighton and Thomas O'Ware returning to the squad. Crighton will gift you a goal, and Declan McManus will give you a scare at one point. You'll win though, further illustrating it's time for Duffy to get to f**k. I just don't like Morton; they're rather cuntish.

Jonathan Mitchell @JMitchell82

Morton team to face Peterhead (4231): Gaston; Kilday, Crighton, Milojevic, Lamie; Miller, McKee; J. McCluskey, Scullion, McManus; Barrowman.

Morton subs: Crawford, S. McCluskey, Pepper, Allan, Russell, O'Ware, McGowan (gk).

Pepper and O'Ware both on the bench :1eye

Archived