Rangers Vs Livi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they are allowed to do PATG. Certainly haven't been up to now apart from their very first game back against East Fife.

Cheers mate, will try and pick up a ticket if I can. McGlynn's away now, rousing Livingston victory on the cards.

Can any Rangers fans tell me a good place to park that isn't far from the ground, it's been a while since I last went to ibrox. Cheers in advance.

Behind Asda. Next to Benburbs old ground. Google tinto park and get the post code

Trying to motivate myself to go to this, can anyone give me some positives?

We've got a useless clown in the dugout sucking £750,000 a year out of the club who plans to serve his 12 months notice. Disastrous for a football club.

We've got crooks in the boardroom who care not for long term planning with a view to footballing success, rather only in the game to make a quick buck.

We've got a team of overplayed plodding journeymen who are only there to pick up a wage and care not for winning football games.

We had a chance to rebuild our club from the ground up, much like Hearts have done this season, two years ago but fucked the whole thing up because of point one, two and consequently three.

We are likely to be twelve points behind Hearts in the league with attendances at a thirty year low.

There is massive fan infighting and no-one within the club seems to be able to take the bull by the horns and make a difference.

Our prospective "saviour" is a fat sleazebag who again only cares for profit margins, not peoples welfare or the integrity of the club.

The Fans consortium's buyout was thrown out by a corrupt board so to keep their mates in power, so there is no light at the end of this very dark tunnel.

Pies are however half-price at the game tomorrow. :thumsup2

Cos you know it's the right thing to do mate, the team needs the support more than anything at the moment. Bollox to the board and McCoist sitting on his hands, get along and give it laldy !!

Short queues.

Half price pies.

Your team might win.

You'll get lots of fresh air.

A dug might run on to the pitch causing Gers fans to smile like they did in the old days.

The Livi fans might bring a drum.

Er.....

That's it.

Ok, the half price pies have swung it.

I will buy a half price pie when I arrive, try to stay awake for 45 mins, buy another half price pie with the money I saved from the 1st, this will of course necessitate a visit to the pub as I will need a few pints to wash all the pies down, fook the 2nd half.

Sounds like a brilliant day out already.

Chin up Ted...Xmas just around the corner.

Short queues.

Half price pies.

Your team might win.

You'll get lots of fresh air.

A dug might run on to the pitch causing Gers fans to smile like they did in the old days.

The Livi fans might bring a drum.

Er.....

That's it.

Hope oor young scallywags don't steal the drum, they have form....

Archived