Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If selected (as he surely will be), tomorrow will be Andy Graham's 100th game for Dumbarton.[/url]

He's probably been outstanding in about 98 of those games. In fact with the exception of a few early games at full-back I'd struggle to recall a game where he's been poor. We were told he was too slow for this level and he's proved the doubters wrong. Been a very good servant to the club on the pitch and a role model off it too.

All joking aside, I can see why some Falkirk fans would decide to give this one a miss. It's the weekend before Xmas and people have other commitments. Sometimes football isn't top of the priority list.

I'm just glad we didn't build them that gazebo! ;)

As for the game; if Turner misses out it's a blow but we've shown this season that we can compete without him and I'd expect the same level of performance tomorrow. We have players capable of winning this one but it won't be easy, Falkirk are a good side and on a bit of form.

Hopefully a decent game, a few goals and a warm pub afterwards.

I'd line up:

---------- Rogers

Vanzy Graham Marko McDonald

--------- Aggy Gaz

McDougall ------------ Archie

-------- Kano Nish

I imagine Murray will start with Taggart - Personally, I haven't been completely convinced with him since moving back into centre half.

If Gils is fully fit he'll start and one of those wingers would drop out.

If fit, Turner would go in for Gaz, with Gaz perhaps moving forward.

If Mitch starts it confirms he has something on Murray - Brilliant last season, but just hasn't looked up to it this year, apart from Livingston away.

I'd line up:

---------- Rogers

--------- Aggy Gaz

-------- Kano Nish

I imagine Murray will start with Taggart - Personally, I haven't been completely convinced with him since moving back into centre half.

If Mitch starts it confirms he has something on Murray - Brilliant last season, but just hasn't looked up to it this year, apart from Livingston away.

First half he was murder, but that's down to him playing at wing back and he's probably the easiest player to beat in our squad.

Its been wild all night. High winds and very heavy rain. Dont know what its to be like during the day but hopefully they'll do a pitch inspection at a sensible time if theres any doubts about the game. Let fans know before they start heading through.

It'd be relevant for more Bairns if they do an early inspection of the Howgate and let them know the conditions up there ;)

I'd line up:

---------- Rogers

--------- Aggy Gaz

-------- Kano Nish

What is all this Vanzy, Marko, Aggy and Gaz pish. They way you talk you would think they were household names!

What is all this Vanzy, Marko, Aggy and Gaz pish. They way you talk you would think they were household names!

Dumbarton fans would all know them by these names and anyone who knows our squad could easily work them out - if you don't know the squad, then why the f**k would you care that I used nicknames?

Unless it's too difficult to work out that Vanzy is Van Zanten etc.

Are any of those Turner?

We will probably line up

..................MacDonald

Duffie McCracken Grant Leahy

....................Vaulks

..............Taiwo..... Alston

...................Sibbald

................Loy......Biabi

Archived