Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

Well seen that the BBC see the Rock > Wheel

It's going to be freezing and strange seeing us kick off at that time, guess it's one of the issues with being a big team now.

Kirky, Gils and CT all looking like they'll be out is a big blow and leaves us with very little cover in centre mid. Was impressed with 'Dougs when he came on yesterday and wouldn't be averse to giving him a start perhaps the same with 'Wee 'erchie' after the penalty.

Rodgers

DVZ Graham Taggart MacDonald

McDougall Agnew Fleming Campbell

Kane Nish

Both teams on a decent bit of form and so I can see this ending in a draw. 1-1

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this match, bit of a novelty being Live on tv, late K.O. and all that. Hope that being on Alba doesn't deter a decent crowd turning up.

A similar line-up/formation to yesterday and Sons should do ok, hopefully Gils will be back, his work rate is excellent. Two teams in decent form, 3-2 for the Big Rock.

Looking forward to this match, bit of a novelty being Live on tv, late K.O. and all that. Hope that being on Alba doesn't deter a decent crowd turning up.

A similar line-up/formation to yesterday and Sons should do ok, hopefully Gils will be back, his work rate is excellent. Two teams in decent form, 3-2 for the Big Rock.

Sitting in the house watching this

Good start...

I reckon quite a few of our fans without STs will stay at home. It will be freezing and it's the time of year when money's pretty tight, hope I'm wrong though.

Good start...

I reckon quite a few of our fans without STs will stay at home. It will be freezing and it's the time of year when money's pretty tight, hope I'm wrong though.

Agreed. A few days before Satan comes round to dish out gifts to children, the crowd will probably be low. However, if BBC Alba could see us OK for a good few grand, a low crowd won't be such a deal to the club's income, I'd hope.

Agreed. A few days before Satan comes round to dish out gifts to children, the crowd will probably be low. However, if BBC Alba could see us OK for a good few grand, a low crowd won't be such a deal to the club's income, I'd hope.

We'll get zero "tv cash" from this game just now, it all goes into a pot, to be shared later between clubs.

There is no stadium in Scotland which is closer to the sea and thus colder in the middle of December. Well, maybe apart from Arbroath. I guess I'll still go through anyway.

Likely to be a very tight game with only one goal in it. As we're on a good run I'll tip us to score that goal, though I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way.

I'm never confident against Dumbarton. We lost 5-0 the first time I saw us play them at home. We improved on my first trip to Boghead, as we actually scored a goal in a 5-1 loss. Those experiences scarred me for life. :( Dumbarton were a real jinx team for us in the early eighties.

Archived