Raith v Hibs

I know most fans will says this but I genuinely hate it when people predict my team will win. It just doesn't feel right at all.

Oh, don't worry we'll simply roll over like we did with Hearts and Sevco. We have absolutely no end product and the worst defence in the league by a country mile. If you don't get the three points then you will be utter shite.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 to Hibs then a post match interview of:-

"First and foremost we have to learn from our mistakes but there are plenty of positives to take and the boys tried hard. We had 25 corners at one point and their 3rd goal came from a counter attack (was actually a corner) when we were surely going to score but for the ref. We have loads of injuries but we'll regroup and prepare for another hard match next Saturday against one of our 4th place rivals"

Don't really get the negativity at Raith. Used to go to your games a fair bit at school, and even at mid table in the third tier, there seemed to be a much more upbeat vibe than what I read on P&B.

I'm aware of my woeful ignorance on the current situation and how annoying it is when people tell you what to expect at your club, so apologies on both counts. Just seems a strange one to me.

EDIT: Just looked it up and had no idea you were on such bad form. I take it all back, that is worth a moan tbf.

Don't really get the negativity at Raith. Used to go to your games a fair bit at school, and even at mid table in the third tier, there seemed to be a much more upbeat vibe than what I read on P&B.

I'm aware of my woeful ignorance on the current situation and how annoying it is when people tell you what to expect at your club, so apologies on both counts. Just seems a strange one to me.

EDIT: Just looked it up and had no idea you were on such bad form. I take it all back, that is worth a moan tbf.

There comes a point when constant disappointment becomes despair, followed by hopelessness. Some of us have even gone beyond that and into apathy, judging by attendances..

Hopefully Raith can win this. My old man is from Kirkcaldy originally and a big fan. Had him round in Sunday and he was in despair. Anyway he has his christmas bash on saturday kicking off in 200 club pre game.... so hopefully he will have something to smile about at 4.45. 2 1 to Kirkcaldys finest.

Hearts/Hibs/Rangers fans still have this notion of "full time, established Championship club, away, tricky game".

Teams we've beaten at home in 2014 - a hopeless, relegated Morton; Queen of the South with little to play for; part-time Dumbarton; part-time Cowdenbeath. Oh, and Forfar after extra time.

Tough game for Hibs IMO.

Archived