Heart of Midlothian v Alloa Athletic, 20/12/2014

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the weather's dire, I might be a right lazy b*****d and get a taxi down from the station. Looking forward to this though. Got a feeling Alloa might take something from this for some reason.

Sunny morning in Auld Reekie.

Wouldn't put it past Ribbie tbf, I really like Oliver and thought he was unlucky to get sent on loan.

Wouldn't be surprised - show El Hass that he has work to do if he wants to start games.

Carrick might not make it, and Holt and Robinson might not be high in Robbie's reckoning, given that they could be on their way soon.

Buchanan did ok last time out, but not enough to merit a start.

We'll see soon enough.

Wrap up warm guys!

Block P in the main stand. I'll need to beware of the seats caving in as it's apparently a bit rickety. :P

100 year old stand, it really is a museum piece but I really like it. Hopefully you're not too tall or you could really will struggle for leg room.

Thought we did enough today without being outstanding. Alloa settled for 0-2 at HT as a few of their players looked out on their feet by then!

Thought Robinson did well and was pleased to see Nicholson & Holt back.......also think King needs a rest. Of our wingers he's played the most and thought it showed today with his final ball being terrible (even if he did still work hard).

Good professional job but can see us dropping points with performances of this ilk against better & full time teams.

We were a bit wasteful in front of goal today. I agree that Billy King needs a wee rest.

I felt quite comfortable at 2-0 but was always mindful of when Alloa hit back against Rangers in the Training Cup match.

That's us played every team now at home and with a 100% record. Really pleasing.

If we can take 6 points from the next 2 away games we will be in a very strong position going into the second half of the season.

A sloppy second half from us today but the result was never really in doubt. In fact, that was probably our most comfortable game of the season.

Neil Alexander had the deckchair out from the first minute.

Done enough to win fairly comfortably without getting out of second gear really.

Happy for Scott Robinson today. Finally got a start after saying that he wanted to stay and fight for his place and I thought he performed pretty well.

Archived