Heart of Midlothian v Alloa Athletic, 20/12/2014

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Hearts to win their next 2 games so we can end their unbeaten run in the Derby. 8)

If either alloa or hibs play the way they did against each other I can only see a 4/5 goal win to hearts against both, really dreading this game the only positive thing I can see is cawley and bucky should be back in the starting 11

I think it'll be pretty full, Alloa won't sell out their section judging by the crowd at Easter road so you'll Defo get in!

Think we only got an allocation of 200 tickets. Pretty sure all them will be gone. With the Hibs game and Hearts game coming a week after each other so close to Christmas think a lot of folk would have to choose between them, and the majority would've swayed for Tynecastle I think

I want Hearts to win their next 2 games so we can end their unbeaten run in the Derby. 8)

We play 3 games before the derby.

Hibs play Rangers the week before so expect at least one injured player.

Think we only got an allocation of 200 tickets. Pretty sure all them will be gone. With the Hibs game and Hearts game coming a week after each other so close to Christmas think a lot of folk would have to choose between them, and the majority would've swayed for Tynecastle I think

Good to hear on both counts!

This made me go to the website and glad I did. Not much there at all. A decent seat in the main stand though which suits me down to the ground.

Im in the main stand this year and im quite enjoying it. Easy to get away with the low away crowds and two minutes from the wardens club.

Think we will have double the crowd of Alloas last visit to Edinburgh.

Archived