Replica Scottish Cup

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping that P&B can help me here, I'm looking to buy a replica Scottish cup for a Christmas present, does anyone know where I can get such a thing??

Theres defo a joke in here for Hearts fans about Hibs :lol:

Dont know how much money your looking to spend but could you possibly take a picture and ask a local trophy maker to replicate it or source one closest to it?

Whoosh? :(

Theres defo a joke in here for Hearts fans about Hibs :lol:

I'm surprised no ones made one yet! Ohwell...

Bit weird it's been posted in the championship threads considering only the mighty jambos have won it in the past 20 years :) just the 3 times mind you.

I remember my Dad kicking my arse cos I used an entire can of galvafroid spray on his fence post driver which I though made a pretty good replica European Cup.

Caldwells%20Post%20Driver%20Rammer_small

I got grounded when Enzo Scifo's penalty sailed through the garage window.

Thanks P & Br's for all your helpful suggestions, even the tinfoil :lol: , anyway I've decided to get a Scottish cup book that has every competition detailed in it, a lovely stocking filler for my Hibs supporting brother, he can throw it away after the first 10 pages :lol:

Thanks P & Br's for all your helpful suggestions, even the tinfoil :lol: , anyway I've decided to get a Scottish cup book that has every competition detailed in it, a lovely stocking filler for my Hibs supporting brother, he can throw it away after the first 10 pages :lol:

I fucking knew this was a dig at a Hibs fan :lol:

c**t.

Archived