Falkirk v Brechin 7/2/15

Gaz FFC

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realised that we are missing out on one of our best days out in the league at Dunfermline for this one.

Just hope we can find a decent watering hole in Falkirk to make up for it. Anywhere decent around walking distance from the stadium ? Along the lines of the Elizabethan in Dunfermline .....good food and reasonably priced drink.

Just realised that we are missing out on one of our best days out in the league at Dunfermline for this one.

Just hope we can find a decent watering hole in Falkirk to make up for it. Anywhere decent around walking distance from the stadium ? Along the lines of the Elizabethan in Dunfermline .....good food and reasonably priced drink.

The Mill Inn....

Seriously, nowhere decent near the ground. I'd suggest Behind The Wall (who run a free bus to the game) or Sportsters as your two best shouts for food and selection of beer. Behind The Wall being the better of the two IMO.

ETA: You're about a 20 - 30 minute walk to the stadium dependent on how fit/fat/auld you are.

The Mill Inn....

Seriously, nowhere decent near the ground. I'd suggest Behind The Wall (who run a free bus to the game) or Sportsters as your two best shouts for food and selection of beer. Behind The Wall being the better of the two IMO.

ETA: You're about a 20 - 30 minute walk to the stadium dependent on how fit/fat/auld you are.

Thanks for that. I had a feeling the stadium was in the middle of nowhere . One of the few I've not been to . Brockville used to be a good day out many moons ago ......which leads on to the fit/fat/auld bit. does the Behind the Wall bus take away fans too ? That sounds like the business if it does .

Thanks for that. I had a feeling the stadium was in the middle of nowhere . One of the few I've not been to . Brockville used to be a good day out many moons ago ......which leads on to the fit/fat/auld bit. does the Behind the Wall bus take away fans too ? That sounds like the business if it does .

Yeah it will. In fact, at the recent Hearts game I think there were more Jambos on it than home fans.

Yeah it will. In fact, at the recent Hearts game I think there were more Jambos on it than home fans.

Good stuff. We might actually check it out to see if our bus could park there and take us up to the ground. Thanks for your help though.

Quite looking forward to it now even though it is 2 months away .

I'm going to make this incredibly blunt: Falkirk is one of my least favourite away days. Beaten only by Clyde & Airdrie imo.

Made worse by losing that Pars away day. <_<

How many buses have you lot run this season?

By all accounts its 1 I think to Stenny last week.

I'm going for at least 3 City buses to Falkirk plus those taking their cars.

Should be a good day out.

1-1 City to win replay at The Glebe.

How many buses have you lot run this season?

By all accounts its 1 I think to Stenny last week.

I'm going for at least 3 City buses to Falkirk plus those taking their cars.

Should be a good day out.

1-1 City to win replay at The Glebe.

Aimed at sad farfir fan:-)

Yes they have, I remember a tough 2-1 Scottish Cup win in about 2006 with Alan Gow scoring the winner.

Similar scoreline this time I think.

Good shout

7/1/06 Falkirk 2-1 Brechin a Gow double.

Cannae remember it for the life of me and I know I went

• 4 weeks later...

Archived