My trainers at the moment are a pair of Vans.

lpe_camo-olive04.jpg

Very comfy. I'm not a skateboarder or anything like that but you can feel the sponginess in these trainers which I'm assuming is something to do boarding. Whatever it is, it feels good.

Yeah but in the old ones, the upper was built on top of the white band, so you had a massive spongy platform to loaf about in. With these yins your feet sit inside the white bit. They are peddling them as 'classic' and honestly within a month or two they started falling apart.

Vans have always looked good though.

Yeah but in the old ones, the upper was built on top of the white band, so you had a massive spongy platform to loaf about in. With these yins your feet sit inside the white bit. They are peddling them as 'classic' and honestly within a month or two they started falling apart.

Vans have always looked good though.

Yeah mine are still holding up but they are definitely starting to look slightly worse for wear. Had them since March but I think this winter could end them.

Bought these recently, they're great;

nike-roshe-run-sneaker-boot-black-silver

Surely the designers at Nike were having a laugh and said "I bet we could design any old shite and some mug will buy them. Let's make a sock/work boot/trainer combo and see what happens".

Sorry mate, but they're hideous.

Surely the designers at Nike were having a laugh and said "I bet we could design any old shite and some mug will buy them. Let's make a sock/work boot/trainer combo and see what happens".

Sorry mate, but they're hideous.

But he paid money for them, meight.

Not sure who mentioned miaddidas but why haven't I been made aware of this before now?

Santa's going to get a kicking. Custom zx700s and Superstars in the works already :-)

You're welcome, first pair of MiAdidas I ever ordered was instore on the Champs l'elysee Paris branch of Adidas, ahh good times!

Favourite pair are black and orange sambas. That said I'm looking to buy another pair, just don't know what! Don't like Gazelles for some reason. :lol:

Edited by Widge

ng4l5f.jpg

Hi-Tec Silver Shadow - The Daddy of shit trainers

That reminds me. I owned a pair of Hi-Tec Tecs, complete with crazy laces, back in the breakdance era. I thought I looked the tits.

4856439_orig.png?221

I also rocked a natty pair of Patrick Liverpool back in the casual era...

1-patrick-liverpool-trainer-0000-bobbyma

Other shite trainers from my past include a pair of black Avia boots and a dodgy pair of British Knights.

'fess up fellahs. Confess your sneaker sins...