Where's the best place for adidas shoes? I've got all of mine from JD and size? but JD's selection is shite and I've completely gone off size after they fucked me over when buying the Stockholms (genuinely a minute away from purchasing then the site crashed).

Where's the best place for adidas shoes? I've got all of mine from JD and size? but JD's selection is shite and I've completely gone off size after they fucked me over when buying the Stockholms (genuinely a minute away from purchasing then the site crashed).

On the high street it's more or less jd sports or size. There's also Bank, Office and USC but they're all heavily promoting the Geordie Shore style of fashion these days, which to me looks like a cross between an American Teenage Jock look and shaving your chest to look like a woman. In footwear terms this tends to mean they are heavily promoting plimsolls like Converse or Vans, and hi-tops like Nike blazer.

Best way is online:

Try End, Main Source and Hanon.

^These, plus e-bay, Footlocker, Trainerstation, Crooked Tongues, Offspring.

On the high street it's more or less jd sports or size. There's also Bank, Office and USC but they're all heavily promoting the Geordie Shore style of fashion these days, which to me looks like a cross between an American Teenage Jock look and shaving your chest to look like a woman. In footwear terms this tends to mean they are heavily promoting plimsolls like Converse or Vans, and hi-tops like Nike blazer.

Best way is online:

Problem with JD is any store i have went in (Ayr,Glasgow,Manchester)and asked for a half size the staff have laughed and said you cant get half sizes, they still refuse to accept that you can even when you show them the tongue of the pair you are wearing that show they are indeed a half size.
Edited by pogo1910

Problem with JD is any store i have went in (Ayr,Glasgow,Manchester)and asked for a half size the staff have laughed and said you cant get half sizes, they still refuse to accept that you can even when you show them the tongue of the pair you are wearing that show they are indeed a half size.

They're just badly trained. Pointless asking them any trainer-related question.

Comfiest ever I've had were probably those much-maligned Huaraches from the 90s. I had this pair.

Edit: I still remember wearing them to PE for the first time. There was a palpable pause in the air while folk assessed in their own head,s and collectively, whether I should get slagged for them. I was well pleased with them (a 50% sale in Stirling's Intersport is the only reason my mum tolerated the idea of buying them), but I knew they were risky.

A big sigh of relief when smiles broke out all round!

nikehuarache_zps9eddb31d.jpg

The closest I've had to most comfortable since were a pair of Adidas Neo from a few years back... dark green with red laces. No idea of the name, but wish I'd bought two pairs. I wear them sparingly now..

My current favourites are these:

converse_pappalardo_ox_olive__5179.jpg?0

I seem to pretty much always buy in dark greens and browns these days. No idea why. Boringness I guess.

Edited by milton75

Best way is online:

^^^ good c**t

british-knights-black-and-white-granite.

Had these at school but they were all black with gold logos. Also remember having kickers, rockport, ellesse boots and champion boots.

Champion used to be a great make, had a really nice reversible t-shirt from them too.

Like this

0c3fc49c24a783b2eaa64eb13ce193de.jpg

If anyone knows if you can still get them like they give me a shout.

british-knights-black-and-white-granite.

Had these at school but they were all black with gold logos. Also remember having kickers, rockport, ellesse boots and champion boots.

Champion used to be a great make, had a really nice reversible t-shirt from them too.

Like this

0c3fc49c24a783b2eaa64eb13ce193de.jpg

If anyone knows if you can still get them like they give me a shout.

Seems like the kind of brand Sports Direct may promote.

Seems like the kind of brand Sports Direct may promote.

Nah, Champion was cool for school. Along with brands not seen now like Chipie,McKenzie and Naff Naff. Also Kangol hats but that was a no no after an entire village started wearing them to school and got called Kangol heids.

Troop were considered decent along with SPX, BK and Nike. Adidas were pretty much non existent for fashion shoes in the 90s where I was. Also huge tongues sticking out was cool for some reason. It was Fife though so probably not the best.

Nah, Champion was cool for school. Along with brands not seen now like Chipie,McKenzie and Naff Naff. Also Kangol hats but that was a no no after an entire village started wearing them to school and got called Kangol heids.

Troop were considered decent along with SPX, BK and Nike. Adidas were pretty much non existent for fashion shoes in the 90s where I was. Also huge tongues sticking out was cool for some reason. It was Fife though so probably not the best.

Were you aware of the urban myth doing the rounds at the time that Troop were made by the KKK and if you removed the sole there was an image of a gollywog with a crucifix through it's head?

At least I think it was an urban myth.