Rangers v Raith Rovers

No8.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking beyond the anti Rangers sentiment that was a good performance by Raith. Good personal performances throughout the team. Our game in hand against them is not looking like 3 points. Same for other teams though.

Agree about the commentary .......'Newcastle loan players will not be used to big games like this' ....... [ aye 9,000 in an empty stadium].

It was not a surprise result to the many who follow Scottish fitba so why was it such a SHOCK to the BBC commentary team.

PS

Anyone know which one of the Raith players Villa was watching?

Great performance by the rovers.

Loads of great performances but Granite Anderson was the top of the bunch. Fantastic shift.

rangers were of course woeful and I'm really glad we went for them.

Wooooooooop

We were certainly better than we were compared to the weeks leading up till Christmas, but we didn't do anything special on the day. GM must of read what I said earlier this week when I hoped he didn't turn up with an ultra defensive mentality. Like he has in the past.

As for Loan Rangers? They're a shambles from top to bottom :lol:

Get Turnball Hutton oot for a lap of honour....lol

Just FYI, Turnball Hutton left the club in November last year.

Agree about the commentary .......'Newcastle loan players will not be used to big games like this' ....... [ aye 9,000 in an empty stadium].

It was not a surprise result to the many who follow Scottish fitba so why was it such a SHOCK to the BBC commentary team.

PS

Anyone know which one of the Raith players Villa was watching?

Because they are b*****d men.

Archived