Queen of the South vs St. Johnstone

jamamafegan

I suspect most Saintees will be pleased with this dra'. It's a good away day going down to Dumfries. I'm not particularly happy because I wanted somewhere that I've never visited before. Definitely one of the more exciting dra's on the grand scheme of things.

I've been to Palmerston once. Big Homer scored a last minute goal in a thrilling 3-3 draw. Don't know if I'll make this one but if I do I'll be sure to get a pub lunch at the Hole In The Wa'. That place is quality.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only game in Dumfries was also a 3-3, but was the first game after the Gretna season and it was Hardie who scored a last minute equaliser in a tremendous match

I'd have preferred more of an outsider, but at least we're at home.

If we were away, it would be one of those crappy, unglamorous ties that we'd be extremely likely to lose. As it is, it's one of those crappy unglamorous ties that we're pretty likely to lose.

The fact that St Johnstone are holders adds a certain frisson, I suppose.

Lets hope that the game is priced properly .The prices for the Brora game were ludicrous .

This time we are playing a higher league team so would be amazed but delighted if there was to be a special cup price decrease.

Be great to have Macca back for this.

It'll be close, I think. Sure he said four months until he'd be training again at the Rangers game, so that would take it until late January. Although obviously things have maybe changed since then.

Didn't take him long to pick up where he left off the last time he came back either, much to my surprise. 15/20 minutes in his first game to score I think. Here's to him hitting the ground running again this time.

Didn't take him long to pick up where he left off the last time he came back either, much to my surprise. 15/20 minutes in his first game to score I think. Here's to him hitting the ground running again this time.

It was less than that I think! Was in the first few minutes im sure.

Archived