Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the shop today, our ends are selling 'very slowly' whilst when I saw the screen for the Derry, there were plenty seats left.

Celtic have "100 or so left in Glasgow".

There will be 3 less available for the Derry tomorrow. :)

£25 to get in, f**k me we're not shy.

Lucky that transfer window is shut or I could have seen us making a cheeky bid for Scott Brown with the great unwashed's own dosh.

1-1 then a replay at Parkhead in front of an estimated 60,000 seats.

Aw FFS, it's no a replay if it's a draw is it? I must admit, I hate replays. It feels like my attending of the first game has been utterly pointless as nothing has changed at all.

In the shop today, our ends are selling 'very slowly' whilst when I saw the screen for the Derry, there were plenty seats left.

Celtic have "100 or so left in Glasgow".

Bought my tickets for the Derry online today and there was less than 100 left.

I assume that it's still reserving tickets for ST holders? Why are a lot of ST holders not buying tickets for the game? Everyone knows you don't get cup games with it. Surely an extra fiver isn't putting these "diehards" off?

We had plus 5k on Saturday on the coldest day I can remember against Hamilton.But it looks like we'll have a lot less against the best team in the land in a winnable tie that could open up the draw and get us to the latter stages of this cup.

Bought my tickets for the Derry online today and there was less than 100 left.

There are around 700 left.

Unreserved season tickets have been removed from the system and we've only sold around about 3600 tickets which is pretty shite.

There are around 700 left.

Unreserved season tickets have been removed from the system and we've only sold around about 3600 tickets which is pretty shite.

Its pretty good I would say, considering the rip off price.

So that'll make it what, over 7,000 already?

Just under 8k.

Its pretty good I would say, considering the rip off price.

I suppose so but it's pretty shite to be outnumbered. Knew it'd be the case but wanted to believe otherwise. Hopefully, we can get another few hundred before kick off.

Bought the ticket, couldn't help myself. Apparently they may not be on sale tomorrow.

Police probably expecting that some Celtic fans are going to travel through pished and buy tickets.

There are loads of tickets in the home section of the Main Stand closest to the Bobby Cox so in occasions like this, I'd attach seatbelts to them and allow any excess fans the option of sitting there. They would have to cover themselves on bin bags though upon entering.

Archived