Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

Proof is pie and bovril? Can do better than this surely if it was so blatant in the 80s

Can you back this up with any evidence?

If you bother to read it, you will see fellow Dundee fans admit to it. I am not really sure what else you need on it. Either believe me or not, it's neither here nor there.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you bother to read it, you will see fellow Dundee fans admit to it. I am not really sure what else you need on it. Either believe me or not, it's neither here nor there.

Has there been any official investigations into our apparent sectarian element? Don't think soooooo.

Celtic are like the Labour of football in that they're an absolutely horrid group but pretend things are all sweet and nice and that they are still a nice club. At least Rangers admit and revel in their scumbaggery. Celtic just pretend it doesn't happen. And if it does, it's only because they've been 'provoked'.

I don't dispute there is a nasty element amongst the Celtic support, something that I think has unfortunately gotten worse over the last few years, and I agree, the waving of a flag, any flag, shouldn't be an issue, but for some people, who for the most part, I generally find to be idiots, it is. So if a Dundee fan just decided to bring along his Union flag today of all days, he's not brought it because it's the flag of his country, he's brought it along because he is desperately seeking a reaction. If you have nuggets like that in your support, you can't blame Celtic for that.

Celtic are like the Labour of football in that they're an absolutely horrid group but pretend things are all sweet and nice and that they are still a nice club. At least rangers admit and revel in their scumbaggery. Celtic just pretend it doesn't happen. And if it does, it's only because they've been 'provoked'.

:huh:

I would find that very odd that fans would lie about the wrong doing about their own fans behaviour, don't you?

You've been on here long enough to know how odd people can be, or how people can be negative for no reason.

Still, keep clinging to your one and only straw.

You've been on here long enough to know how odd people can be, or how people can be negative for no reason.

Still, keep clinging to your one and only straw.

I find it bizarre that a group of people who just go along with a negative lie as big as sectarianism if that was the case. I also find it bizarre that you believe this to be the case.

On a few occasions I have heard Dundee fans admit to it, and I have also read Dundee fans admitting to it. Like in the above link. No one trying to put this on a par from what you will hear from Celtic fans, but the fact so many people seem to keep their heads in the sand over sectarianism, well, never helps.

'But, but, but Dundee are the real bigots here' seems to be your line of discussion.

Am I? Am I really?

I find it bizarre that a group of people who just go along with a negative lie as big as sectarianism if that was the case. I also find it bizarre that you believe this to be the case.

The only reason you claim it's bizarre is because, and this is TRULY bizarre, sectarian singing was prominent in Dundee, and the one thing you have to cling onto is a forum where people have lied about both their own and other clubs since its inception.

Archived