Dundee v Celtic

Dave Coaches

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont understand why some dickheads in our spport find the need to wave the UJ. We cant just say its to wind up Celtic because iv seen it in our support up in Aberdeen and Inverness and the only flag they fly is a Saltire. Its cringworthy! I once told the guy to shove the UJ flag up his arse because its an embarrassment. Just met with a 2 finger salut.

The reason everyone outside the OF hate them is because of the sectarian bullshit they have and i for one dont want my club associated with that.

Dundee are abysmal, hardly surprising considering the dross in that side. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hartley flounce out of the club before his stock begins to fall.

You would be better off concentrating on your joke of a club, rather than poking your nose into these big game threads. IMO. Thank you.

This is bollox. Good effort

It's actually not. There was a time, even up until the 80's that certain songs would be heard from the Dundee support. The Derry also came about in the same manner that the rangers fans use the term 'Derry'.

It's actually not. There was a time, even up until the 80's that certain songs would be heard from the Dundee support. The Derry also came about in the same manner that the rangers fans use the term 'Derry'.

Lol k m8

I remember in the 70's we used to sing 'There's only one King Billy........that's Pirie' hardly the chantings of a sectarian support, the exact opposite I would say.

Personally, I prefer "There's only one King Billy....and that's McNeill" ;)

It's embarrassing that Celtic fans have the cheek to try and say Dundee is bigoted in their defence of the shame they not only bring to Scottish football, but to Scotland itself.

It's embarrassing that Celtic fans have the cheek to try and say Dundee is bigoted in their defence of the shame they not only bring to Scottish football, but to Scotland itself.

Simple question. Are you saying Dundee fans have never sang sectarian songs in the past? Keep in mind, I am not saying it is something that currently happens.

I cant ever remember a time when I've heard any dundee fan sing a sectarian song , we dont give a flying f**k about what happens in foriegn countries. As for the match yesterday , the only song i heard that was questionable is the up the ra song but i think that was sang in retaliation to the 10 year olds with the union jack tbh

Simple question. Are you saying Dundee fans have never sang sectarian songs in the past? Keep in mind, I am not saying it is something that currently happens.

Never. You have zero proof for the contrary.

I can categorically state I have never heard Dundee fans sing sectarian songs. No idea if it happened in the 40s/50s/60s but if didn't happen in the 'glory' era of sectarianism that was the 70s/80s and 90s.

I can categorically state I have never heard Dundee fans sing sectarian songs. No idea if it happened in the 40s/50s/60s but if didn't happen in the 'glory' era of sectarianism that was the 70s/80s and 90s.

On a few occasions I have heard Dundee fans admit to it, and I have also read Dundee fans admitting to it. Like in the above link. No one trying to put this on a par from what you will hear from Celtic fans, but the fact so many people seem to keep their heads in the sand over sectarianism, well, never helps.

Dees fans si get that awful version of Derry boys which is directed at United and zero to do with any kafflik/proddie thing. At 54 I can only say I have never heard a song at dens that could be seen that way. Most of the guys I went to games with were like me, Cathies, the idea of goading celtic fans around that would have been bizarre.

Archived