Hibees v Lichties

1320Lichtie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have knocked Hibs out of the cup before - cup replay in the 70s when the 'broath won 2-1.

We should take around 500 - 600 supporters to this match.

Anything can happen - it's a cup match and if Arbroath hit their form on the day we could be in the quarter finals.

Can we do this - maybe, just maybe.

C'mon the 'broath.

Here is the Arbroath team which beat Hibs 1-2 at Easter Road in the Scottish Cup replay on March 2nd 1977.

Marshall, Follon, Kydd, Cargill, Carson, Murray, Fletcher, Gardner, Bone, Rylance, Yule. subs McKenzie, and Mitchell .

The first match at Gayfield was a 1-1 draw.

C'mon the 'broath.

Hibs fans.

Where is the best area for a group of 21/22 yeard old lads to head on a Saturday night in Edinburgh on the bevy, standard pubs then club type night. Only been once with mates from football when I had just turned 18 and not got a scooby where we went, also been with the bird but the Royal Mile and Grassmarket didnt seem like somewhere youd go with your pals.

Help appreciated.

Hibs fans.

Where is the best area for a group of 21/22 yeard old lads to head on a Saturday night in Edinburgh on the bevy, standard pubs then club type night. Only been once with mates from football when I had just turned 18 and not got a scooby where we went, also been with the bird but the Royal Mile and Grassmarket didnt seem like somewhere youd go with your pals.

Help appreciated.

CC blooms mate. ;)

Hibs fans.

Help appreciated.

Check my ears but I have heard the public triangle is where to go

post-20429-0-40352200-1417537889.gif

Check my ears but I have heard the public triangle is where to go

First time I've ever been in a strippers was at that bit, one on the corner, Burke something, hadn't been in before and was the only young lad out from the football team so had all the older boys buy me non stop dances, was just getting lead away every 5 minutes. Will never forget getting lead away to the rooms by this big obese black mama type stripper whilst my 2 mates were literally on the floor rolling about greeting of laughter...

Good times :lol:

Hibs fans.

Help appreciated.

The train station, only takes about half an hour to get to Glasgow #hth

• 1 month later...

Archived