ICTFC v St Mirren - Replay

shull

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too surprised by that score, ICT are an excellent team and we are all over the place at the minute.

Good luck to Caley, I hope they go far in this competition. They deserve a trophy for how well that club is being run and there's no reason they can't win this one.

Billy Dodds states the only way to increase crowds at ICT is to win games.

FFS, look at the league table and performances over last few years.

1326 is utterly, utterly pathetic.

Not much to say really. Saint Mirren were awful. Absolutely awful. It's been a fair while since I've seen such a poor team at TCS but Saint Mirren are easily the worst side we've played this season. We weren't even that great and we still ran out comfortable winners and it could have been even more.

First goal was simple enough. Corner from Tansey swung into the near post and Warren headed past Ridgers. Second was a penalty from Tansey after Goodwin misjudged a lofted past forward to Watkins and hauled him down in the box.

Williams made it three when Saint Mirren couldn't clear a Mckay effort which came off the bar. A pathetic attempt to boot the ball clear instead played in Williams who sliced the ball into the net. Shinnie rounded it off at the death when he found himself in the space after another Saints error at the back (he may even have been offside) and he cooly curled the ball beyond Ridgers to make it four.

It's no exaggeration to say we could have had anothern 3 or 4 goals tonight. Saints were all over the place and I can barely remember a time when they threatened. Defensively they were a mess and Ridgers made some good saves from Warren and Doran to keep us at bay for a bit longer.

73 away fans there tonight. They deserved a better showing than that all things considered.

Meh goad, it's got so bad im almost sorry for Tommy. It reminds me of the perfect shite that we played under Alan Kernaghan. I have never thrown my scarf on the track, but under him it was close, so Buddies I understand your chagrin, but not enough to wish you too much success. I want to be above you in at least tenth by the end of the season.

Archived