ICTFC v St Mirren - Replay

shull

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 2-0

Sounds like that scoreline flatters us somewhat. We did come back from 2 down at Pittodrie a couple of months back, but that was against a fluffy Aberdeen side.

Certainly can't see that happening against such a well organised team as ICT, it's game over.

One way traffic is no exaggeration here. Saint Mirren barely in the game. It's all ICT and we should be at least 4 - 0 up but for some good saves by Ridgers.

Sums it up for me from bbc site:

"Tommy (Craig) doesn't look very animated. He isn't saying much to the players. You look at the St Mirren players coming off at half-time and they look beaten. You compare that with John Hughes and he was screaming at his players and they were 2-0 up."

Craig must go.

Sums it up for me from bbc site:

"Tommy (Craig) doesn't look very animated. He isn't saying much to the players. You look at the St Mirren players coming off at half-time and they look beaten. You compare that with John Hughes and he was screaming at his players and they were 2-0 up."

Craig must go.

When Lennon was manager, TC was the one in the area doing all the shouting I seem to recall.

Apart from the three departments we're doing quite well.

Is it true we're the only senior side in the UK still to record a clean sheet this season? :lol:

Sounds like bollocks but could well be true!

Not only is it true, but it's been true for about a month already, embarrassing.

Archived